DE Darius Slade [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

It's just become funny anymore. Weak class and Slade was one of the few really good commits.

No clue what you're talking about. At all. So I'll do you a favor and tell you to shut up before you embarrass yourself.

You think this a strong class? We've got some decent players but it's a long way from being a big time class. Barely ranks in the top 40. Slade was one of the best commits we had. Nebraska should be doing much better.

You factor in that Harrison (MLB), Clinkscales (grades), and Darlington (brain injury) are all iffy and it looks weak.

Yes, I do. Mainly based on the fact (because you like to gaze at stars, apparently) that losing your beloved 3-star recruit with a lot of upside takes precedence over the three 4-star players you just listed. Based on that alone, your argument is worthless. However, the players you mentioned are not all iffy, not even close. Harrison, yes, probably the MLB. Clinkscales will be here, grades are not an issue. Darlington is right on track to be just fine. Iffy how? This class leaks weak? Your argument looks weak. And, based on the fact we've all heard it 1202038291730 times before, it's getting very, very old. Take some time to evaluate this class before you say it's weak due to the loss of one recruit. Yes, a skilled player we are losing, but not one that breaks this class, not even close. Step back from the ledge, all of you, dear God.

This class looks as good or better then Bo's earlier classes. As always you have to wait a few years before one can reevaluate a class. For me, Slade is a sizeable loss to this class based off of talent, upside and need for the class of a DL person from high school.

Perhaps a fourth "hurt" for this decommit is that we now will play against him for a couple of years. We shall see how big that "hurt" is. I am more then bummed along with pissed at Meyer and THE Ohio team.

I will be hopeful to secure this spot by turning over a few rocks.

The thing I like about the past 2 classes is that the recruiting emphasis is on the offensive and defensive line. That's where it should be, and I'm confident that the staff can continue to pull in athletes and turn them into quality position players. Sure would be nice to get at least 2 more quality CBs though.

After his comments in that last link he doesn't need to be here. I'm sick of these kids coming here playing a few years and then leaving for whatever reason. You need to be 100% committed to Nebraska IMO before you put on that uniform. I'm sure Urban charmed him with some snake oil.............

Urb doesn't use snake oil. God tells him who to recruit.

Chill out guys. We all know Urban's a weasel.

Let's get upset down the road if and when the kid turns into a playmaker. It's not a good thing to lose high school recruits, but I'll never understand people who get really worked up over it. These kids have never played a college down. It's a crapshoot as to whether they'll develop or flame out...

The thing I like about the past 2 classes is that the recruiting emphasis is on the offensive and defensive line. That's where it should be, and I'm confident that the staff can continue to pull in athletes and turn them into quality position players. Sure would be nice to get at least 2 more quality CBs though.

Nailed it. Control the LOS, control the game. Blessing in disguise that younger OL got significant PT. With JRs to be and JUCOs, they'll need to gel quick, but dang the depth is finally building with last years class and incoming. Hope the DL can pan out and continue to grow.

For all the Darius Slade's, Dominic Walker's, Harrison Beck's, Aaron Green's, Leon Jackson's, Chase Rome's, there are Avery Moss', Spencer Long's, Rex Burkhead's, Enunwa's that are plucked up and make us forget about high profile guys not making it, panning out, and not making it bigger than what their roll at NU would be. Can't dwell on what was never to be.

Speaking of Harrison Beck, he briefly started over a 2* athlete out of HS named Russell Wilson. So take that argument back to Jariah Tolbert thread haha.

Anyway, no disrespect, but so long Slade and leave your 'bones at the door.