Does it make you mad Missouri/Texas A&M are having success?

Look at Missouri in the SEC this year. They destroyed both Georgia and Florida. A&M shocked Bama last year, went toe to toe with them this year. Both of these teams would probably destroy us, too. So what is the issue? Why are these two teams that we beat or played tough in the past are having success? Is it coaching or the conference itself SEC vs. B1G i.e. easier to recruit for both these schools? Look at tOSU, they had a non-proven guy take over for Tressel who had a bad year and now OSU is 18-0 under Urban Meyer.

So our problem has to be coaching. We have the athletes IMO. Call me one of the non-homers. It's great seeing our D make improvements but one blowout loss or stinker game (maybe NW again??) will completely overshadow any strides our defense makes. It really makes me jealous though, TBH that A&M and Missouri are having success when in the B12 they never won the conference and appeared sparingly now look at them. They are competitive in the best conference in all of CFB. The only way I see us getting that kind of recognition is if we win out and put up a fight against the representatives of the Leaders division in the B1G title game. The games I think are toss ups are @ Michigan and @ Penn State. I think we will handle MN, NW, Mich St, Iowa. If we can somehow SHOW UP to a B1G title game and be competitive with (most likely) Ohio State, then maybe just maybe we'll start being just as successful as Mizzu and aTm.

No.

Not mad or jealous.

It's a process for us that takes time. We are a patient bunch as long as we are competitive. Blowouts aren't competitive but 3 chances in5 yrs to go to a BCS game is.

Screw Mizzou and aTm, hell, Kstate was ranked #2 last yr right? lol. Where are u now? We'll get our 10-11 wins this yr and we'll have a shot. And when we finally win that shot, we'll be happy and classy.

We'll be right up there yr after yr after yr. And we aren't on sanctions like USC, tOSU, Miami, etc to do it.

Bo has the best record in B12 over last 2 yrs for a reason. We'll be there in the end w a shot at it all, and that's all we can ask. Lets check Mizzery and colorado and aTm in 5 years and see.

Why would we be mad or jealous? That doesn't make much sense. More power to our old Big 8 brother, Mizzou. And A&M was always my favorite of the four SWC teams we brought in to make the Big XII. I'm happy for both of them. I hope they keep winning.

A&M better enjoy this while it lasts, though. Johnny Manziel isn't going to be there more than another year, and if they don't shore up that defense they're going to get taken to the woodshed on a regular basis.

• Fire 1

Mizzou also played Georgia without three of the Bulldogs' top players. You still have to step up so that's not an excuse for Georgia, but it's not like they were firing on all cylinders when Mizzou beat them.

They also played Florida with a TON of their top players out.

Now, they get a Connor Shaw-less USC with a disinterested Clowney.