Will Scott Frost Be Nebraska’s Kliff Kingsbury?

If Frost was in year three after Kelly left I would say that his accomplishments are great. Since current head coach was old OC, really , do you think he is actually calling every play on his own, or with some input? Be careful not to give him too much credit.

Listening to radio today listened to a media expert and Neb Football expert discuss the defense and its shortcomings. Talent issue seems to be his accessment. He said in years that we had a great D, we had several NFL drafted players on those defensives which now start in the NFL. It takes experience and talent, neither which are on this D right now. Right now being the key.

SEC- has won the last several NC titles with power run games and defense. The sexy offenses haven't. Playing in the midwest near the Great lakes regions I don't think the 5 wideouts and spread offense would ever fly for a whole season. We need to win the Big Ten title before we ever get any where close to playing for a National title.

You do realize that Auburn and Florida run a lot of the misdirection and zone reads with zone blocking schemes that you are dogging on right?

They are in what climate? Warm. Yes they do, and Yes they also had two Heisman winners running the show at QB. Listen, everyone runs a form of spread or speed option. Its the teams who can gain 4 yard on 3rd down by running the ball that win games. Defense is a huge reason that SEC teams are supreme. Auburn was great on offense, but they had 3 NFL drafted players on the front 7 on the Defense.

We really will waste time fighting about anything.

If Frost is hired (I doubt it), he may be great, average or terrible. Hopefully we will all remain Husker fans and support him. Same goes for [insert your favorite candidate] or even [insert your least favorite candidate]. Hopefully we won't let ridiculous online arguments create another rift in the fan base. Do you realize there are still people fostering hatred for each other over the Solich and Callahan firings? And whole communities have formed over this, despite the fact that 99.999% of these people have never met either Solich or Callahan.

Come on, people. If we're going to hate each other, let's at least do it for a good reason (like whether or not we wear black to a football game).

• Fire 2

Whats worse right now- losing two more game and not making it too the Big 10 title game or winning out and the Buckeyes scoring 70 on a Husker defense for the 2nd year in a row in the Title game? Thus the 2nd option for me. At that point once again Bo would be back and yet another year of what might seem to be mediocre ball again in Huskerville.

If Frost is hired (I doubt it), he may be great, average or terrible. Hopefully we will all remain Husker fans and support him. Same goes for [insert your favorite candidate] or even [insert your least favorite candidate]. Hopefully we won't let ridiculous online arguments create another rift in the fan base. Do you realize there are still people fostering hatred for each other over the Solich and Callahan firings? And whole communities have formed over this, despite the fact that 99.999% of these people have never met either Solich or Callahan.

Come on, people. If we're going to hate each other, let's at least do it for a good reason (like whether or not we wear black to a football game).

I just want Nebraska to hire Frost because it will really annoy EZ-E.

• Fire 4

Annoy me? No. Surprise me? No. Disappoint me? Yes.

If my favorite idea cam to fruition, I'd love it. But I'd still support and give Frost the same amount of time we gave Bo before I started getting irritated with the big losses. It may take a year or so to get teach them the ways he wants the scheme. But I honestly do believe we have athletes not being utilized that with a new outside pair of eyes would be able to spot and let flourish unlike what many of us can say is happening right now. People like VV may not put it all out in practice, but hey we've seen that guy PLAY. He demands double teams and doesn't get played? One of the worst decisions in Bo's career here so far.

Idk much but I know for certain now that I wouldn't be upset if Bo was gone.

If my favorite idea cam to fruition, I'd love it. But I'd still support and give Frost the same amount of time we gave Bo before I started getting irritated with the big losses. It may take a year or so to get teach them the ways he wants the scheme. But I honestly do believe we have athletes not being utilized that with a new outside pair of eyes would be able to spot and let flourish unlike what many of us can say is happening right now. People like VV may not put it all out in practice, but hey we've seen that guy PLAY. He demands double teams and doesn't get played? One of the worst decisions in Bo's career here so far.

Our offensive scheme isn't much different from Oregon's so he'd get no wiggle room from me on that side of the ball and as you said, our roster is littered with playmakers on that side of the ball.

Agreed whole heartedly on VV. I understand you have to send a message to a kid every once in awhile, but them slamming it down our throats at will had to be a reason to take Thad out and put VV in.

Our offensive scheme isn't much different from Oregon's so he'd get no wiggle room from me on that side of the ball and as you said, our roster is littered with playmakers on that side of the ball.

Agreed whole heartedly on VV. I understand you have to send a message to a kid every once in awhile, but them slamming it down our throats at will had to be a reason to take Thad out and put VV in.

I can agree on the lack of wiggle room but I still give him one freebie year of transitioning and getting they guys to believe like I honestly don't think they know how to with Bo. Last years comebacks had to have taken a toll and even with a plethora of new guys, it's a trickle down effect from the older guys. The comebacks we had last year were great but you can only do things like that every so often before it gets tough to keep fighting that hard come back. We could have easily lost those 4 comebacks, if it weren't for guys like Martinez and AA. Granted they also had put us into those positions with their issues as well.

Anyways, what I'm trying to get at is that the toughest transition will be to give these guys a never let off the throttle mentality which I think Frost can give them. (Even Oregons 2nd team lights teams up)

Annoy me? No. Surprise me? No. Disappoint me? Yes.

Then fucken bail out dude. No one put a gun to your head about your butt hurt feelings. You said your piece, you got torched, move on. You have some serious bitterness that you have to bring up every time you hear Scott Frost. Big woo, we get it. Others don't care. Go have a Coca-Cola Kid. Cause that's you. Deal with yourself.

• Fire 1