What did we learn.....

Avery moss's interception returned for six was an absolutely amazing moment for this defense. Gregory was bringing heat on the other side and the QB felt it. Moss was right where he needed to be and made the play.

How many times did we bounce back when we needed to. Defense especially. When we needed a stop they got it.

We learned TA is still a freshmen. Huge upside though, especially that option. Dangers fun to watch him run it.

RK and Westerkamp are ow Husker legends. I am still in shock. I just can't believe that ball got tipped backwards and Westy was there.

Can you believe it, luck was finally on Nebraskas side. Been a long time since we've had one bounce our way or so it seems.

Can you believe it, luck was finally on Nebraskas side. Been a long time since we've had one bounce our way or so it seems.

Long time? Like, last November?

What's all this positivity here True?

Oh no. You've crossed over, Youve become one of us. LOL

Welcome addition.

• Fire 1

I learned it was a win against a very beat up team.

I learned that the combination of Gregory, Moss, Valentine, and Curry is the way to go for the rest of the year on the DL. Bad practices be damned.

If this was the end result of a "simplified defense", then they need to stick with it.

All you need to do on offense is put the ball in the hands of AA, and/or Q and things will be okay.

We learned that some people just can't enjoy a win.

We also learned that some Husker fans will kiss a pig as long as it's wearing lipstick.

Yeah, a Hail Mary TD win looks cool on the surface and gets all sorts of attention, but folks should be concerned why our team needed last-second heroics against what will likely be a sub-.500 club.

• Fire 4

MSU game is a lost,The other games who knows.

We need to have more practices with full contact.

We had a hard time moving the ball as the O line members kept going down, we are short on good solid backups.

Both teams came to play and both teams have a lot of starters out.

TA will be a good QB in time

The coaches must learn to go with and stick with players that have the hot hand. Rest players when they go cold.

D played the best game of the season in the second half. I have some hope next week if they continue to improve in next weeks game.

When the D was turned lose they looked good so Shu should continue to make the calls next week :sarcasm

How can we say that MSU is a loss?

We learned that some people just can't enjoy a win.

We also learned that some Husker fans will kiss a pig as long as it's wearing lipstick.

Yeah, a Hail Mary TD win looks cool on the surface and gets all sorts of attention, but folks should be concerned why our team needed last-second heroics against what will likely be a sub-.500 club.

Hasn't Northwestern been in each one of their losses?

We had a hard time moving the ball as the O line members kept going down, we are short on good solid backups.

The coaches must learn to go with and stick with players that have the hot hand. Rest players when they go cold.

D played the best game of the season in the second half. I have some hope next week if they continue to improve in next weeks game.

When the D was turned lose they looked good so Shu should continue to make the calls next week :sarcasm

their defense, it's what we are dreaming of having

their defense, it's what we are dreaming of having

But their offense offenses like our defense defenses.