Where were you during the Davison and Westie's catch?

For Davisons I was at our house on 30th and T street, doing a little drinking and having fun.

For yesterday I had let the Cube (great place to watch by the way) and we headed back to O street, Brothers was to packed to get in so we hit up Cliffs and were drinking and watching it there. The place exploded!

I was watching the game with my dad (i was in high school) and when Frost made that pass I had no idea time had expired so when it bounced in the air I thought....one more shot...then I can't sum up all the excitement....

Last night, my reaction was similar to Bo's. Disbelief. Getting myself prepped to read the carnage that was about to flood the board and I could barely get excited (like Bo) because of the shock. All I could do was smile after that.

For Davison's, I was 13, and on my bed praying into my pillow throughout that whole drive. I sat up to watch just in time for the snap, and then proceeded to run around the house screaming.

Yesterday, I was up in the North Stadium, ironically, in the same exact seats we were in for the Henery kick in 2008-the seats that we've used by far the very least over the years. Just strange.

Last little tidbit. Halfway to Lincoln yesterday, I got pissed. I'd realized I forgot to set the DVR for the game. We joked for 10 miles how that's a sign that somethings special's gonna happen and so on...... :facepalm:

I was at a bar that unfortunately did not have BTN here in St. Louis, chatting with the head of the public service organization that I'm a part of for my law school. He's a Northwestern grad, and was keeping me updated on the game.

We were both stunned.

As for the Davison catch, I was a 6 year old kid watching it in wide-eyed wonder at my grandparents' house in Avoca, Iowa.

Running Springs CA, basically fighting an entire room of Pac 10 fans. Ohhhh...deliciously satisfying. They were literally pointing in my face and laughing until, like the kids who had to screech to a halt from a dead sprint to the field in Columbia they too froze...

And I just grinned as serene as can be. God, that was awesome.