Signed - OG John Raridon

What made you commit to the Huskers so early when you picked last September?

I was just visiting there for a home night game, and you know that song they play what is it, Sirius before they walk out? The fans were going crazy and I just got a feeling that I just didnt get anywhere else, so I just decided right then and there to pull the trigger.

So you commit, then the coaching staff got fired. What was going through your mind when that happened?

It didnt really bother me, to be honest. I had a feeling that could happen either before I got there or soon after I get there, so I tried to make my decision based on other aspects of the school and not the coaching staff.

Nice!

Hey, I think it's really time we stopped play the Tunnel Walk. It doesn't get people pumped up the way it used to.

I'll never forget my first time! I still get jacked up, but I'll never forget that first time...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Valley played in the semi-finals against Dowling last night. Valley got steamrolled, 24-6, which was unfortunate because the entire state was paying attention to that game hoping it was going to be a close one. The score doesn't indicate how dominate Dowling was the entire game. I'm not real sure how John did in the game, they talked about him a few times though. Just thought I'd update you guys so you knew about the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...