Signed - OG John Raridon

• 3 weeks later...

This guy is the #1/#2 OG in the nation and I feel like he barely gets talked about. I think it has something to do with how early he committed in the process, but still, for being our top commit at the moment he doesn't get a lot of attention in my opinion.

Most likely because we don't have to worry about him leaving. Everyone freaks out about Iowa taking Fant when in fact we are stealing Iowa's top player who happens to be a Top 100 recruit

• Fire 1

Give me John anyday over Noah. I don't want to lose players from within our own borders, and we're DE needy, but we did just get Neal last year who could develop into something special and championships are always built in the trenches.

Agreed. Mainly because Raridon is at a position of need and i believe the staff has told Fant he can play TE instead of DE. Not only do we have Neal at DE but we have Alex Davis as well.

Not sure about the young guys on the O-line but Raridon may be able to come in and play right away.

Wow. Between John and Boe we've got an awesome, nasty duo to start the OL recruiting this year. We still need to rake in Farniok and another quality OT prospect would be very nice. Can never have enough offensive lineman.

Really hoping these guys and big time recruits already in the program like Farmer and Foster can manage to break our All-American OL drought. We do appear to be very guard heavy, though. Gates was a revelation this year at OT. But we've got a huge hole to fill across from him. Hopefully Mr. Giant Cookie can step up!