Did Iowa "destroy" us this year?

Well, we were down 14-0 early. Managed to get it to 14-3 at halftime. Scored on our first possession of the second half to make it 14-10. Then Bo blew up on that PI call on third down. Gave them a first down which led to a field goal. Then Bo tried a fake punt...which I don't care if they thought it was there, when it's a one score game and your defense is looking like they are starting to play, you don't give them the ball in your territory. One play later it's a 14 point game again.

We got it back to a one score game. Stopped them, and then Ameer fumbled and that was that.

You gotta hand it to them for their gameplan and execution. We looked sluggish and disorganized on most of our drives. It was painful to watch our offense. Our defense did what it could and that is commendable. Did they destroy us? No, the final was the result of a gassed Blackshirt unit and our ineptitude to finish the game out with a couple of scores to keep it closer. They can have their "blowout" because the trophy comes back to Lincoln in a year.

Iowa Colorado'01ed us, in my opinion. I have a bad feeling about the future now. I see a team that has enough mental problems as it is, and now a year where they were manhandled by Minnesota and Iowa, I dont see how they recover. I'm losing faith pretty quickly. What a depressing year for football. And I thought at least my Chiefs were providing some decent football to watch..............