Thoughts on Ohio State/Missouri Tomorrow

Had an "interesting" conversation with my boss and coworkers today at lunch, boss went to school at Wisconsin and the others are die hard college football fans... He brought up an interesting point that as much as he despises Ohio State and there fans, that this may be the first time in his life he's pulling for an Ohio State win. His rationale is that it would benefit the Big 10 greatly if Ohio St were to win tomorrow and then go on and potentially win the title. I know a buckeye title doesn't redeem an overall poor season by the Big 10 in general but interested to see what other people think on this? I would never pull for a Texas squad but do remember pulling for Stoops and the OU teams in their various title games as it would seem to benefit the conference as a whole having the champ hail from your league. Not to mention help bring an end to the ESPN perceived SEC domination.

On the flip side to this... Interested to see how Husker fans on this board will respond to the SEC title game tomorrow. Always enjoyed the Nebraska/Missouri games, specially the years right before the break up of the original Big12 as Missouri finally became a formidable program from a consistency and success stand point. That being said, which would you prefer? To see Auburn stick it to Missouri or for Mizzou to go in their and prove something to the so called "SEC Elite?"

Figure this would be a great topic to see where people stand that doesn't fall under the topic of Bo stays or Bo goes.

I want Missouri to get railroaded tomorrow for the same reason I root for the failure of Kansas, K State, Iowa, Iowa State and any other school within 5 hours of Lincoln: RECRUITING. I want Nebraska to be the only show in our area. And I want the best of the best of the Midwest to have an eye on Lincoln nowhere else.

I'm well aware of the concerns about Nebraska, but the success of other teams in the region only magnify them...

I know a buckeye title doesn't redeem an overall poor season by the Big 10 in general but interested to see what other people think on this?

It worked for the SEC. In 2006, the SEC was 1-4 against the Big Ten. Their only win was the national championship game....yet the SEC was the dominating conference?

I know a buckeye title doesn't redeem an overall poor season by the Big 10 in general but interested to see what other people think on this?

It worked for the SEC. In 2006, the SEC was 1-4 against the Big Ten. Their only win was the national championship game....yet the SEC was the dominating conference?

This was my thoughts when reading this thread.

I want the game to be a good game but OSU wins. No SEC team in the championship and a chance for a northern team to win it all.