Ok.....the rest of the schedule

No wins our easy, but what makes this team different than past teams is we have a few guys who pick up slack when others are sucking.

Petteway-Was a man today but was a bit more quiet against Illinois

Pitchford- Was a beast today but has had off and on games

Shields- Beast against Illinois... really struggled today.

Gallegos- When he is hot, i love me some ray-ray but the guy was AWFUL today and hasnt had the SR i expected.

Rivers/Parker both fought for time earlier this year and now are 2 of our 3 most important bench players(Smith being the other)

We need to work to get into the top 4 and a bye in the first round of the tourney.

I would rather we get fifth, then we have an easy first game against the number 12 seed and then the easiest possible second round game and who knows from there.

Gives us two more wins and the more wins the better at this point.

No wins our easy, but what makes this team different than past teams is we have a few guys who pick up slack when others are sucking.

Petteway-Was a man today but was a bit more quiet against Illinois

Pitchford- Was a beast today but has had off and on games

Shields- Beast against Illinois... really struggled today.

Gallegos- When he is hot, i love me some ray-ray but the guy was AWFUL today and hasnt had the SR i expected.

Rivers/Parker both fought for time earlier this year and now are 2 of our 3 most important bench players(Smith being the other)

I see a team! We were not like this at the beginning of the year. If someone is hot, they give that player the ball. And we finally have a go to player at the end of the game!

Well I had no idea NU would be in this spot this year, none, zero. Lol.

Tim miles and earstad are leading the way, sud put some heat under....you know who's seat.....

No need to bring negativity into this thread.

Really a slight remark, and I mean slight. No names. Oh well. Can't make everyone happy.

Or anyone, really. I mean, I was more annoyed by "earstad" and "sud" than what you were trying to say.

The Dance pickers like a hot team. I have to think 18 wins in a conference like this ,with no blowouts ,after starting 1-5 looks pretty good...... 19 we're in.

I think we got to get to 20. 5-1 with 1 con tourney win or 4-2 with 2 tourney wins, and one against the top 4 in conference. I assume you werent counting the tourney wins. 19 wins dosent usually get in, but it would probably get 5 or 6 in the B1G. Its just fun to be talking about it.

I want to see this team follow up a great win with a strong performance against a team they could/should beat before I get giddy over big dance potential.

There should be no lack of intensity or excitement from this team down the stretch. Just, as easily as they can play their way into the conversation, one night can end it all.

If the season ended right now, the conference tourney would look like this:

#1 Michigan against the #8 Purdue/#9 Northwestern winner

#4 Wisconsin against the #5 Ohio State/#12 Illinois winner

#2 Michigan State against the #7 Minnesota/#10 Indiana winner

#3 Iowa against the #6 Nebraska/#11 Penn State winner

Well I had no idea NU would be in this spot this year, none, zero. Lol.

Tim miles and earstad are leading the way, sud put some heat under....you know who's seat.....

No need to bring negativity into this thread.

Really a slight remark, and I mean slight. No names. Oh well. Can't make everyone happy.

The archery coach has been underperforming of late. In this weak archer conference, if he dont make some quick improvements, we're gonna have to make a change. We as fans deserve better than this.