S Hunter Dale [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Exactly. These are young adults trying to make a decision that will change their future forever. What high schook kid is ready for that at 17?

Try every single high school student that has enlisted in the military. It's time to quit coddling these football players. "OHHH NOOO, I MIGHT PICK A PLACE THAT IS SLIGHTLY NOT AS GOOD AS THIS OTHER PLACE TO PLAY A GAME AND READ BOOKS AND WORK OUT ALL DAY...BOOOO HOOOO, WOE IS ME"

They can kiss my ass. Nobody is trying to kill them. They aren't jumping out of airplanes. You tell someone you are going to do something, I.E commit somewhere, you freaking do it. If you're old enough, with a parent's permission, to sign to up shoot a damn gun and get shot back at, then you're old enough to take some responsiblility for where you are going to go to PLAY A GAME. Oh and some education too.

• Fire 2

Exactly. These are young adults trying to make a decision that will change their future forever. What high schook kid is ready for that at 17?

Try every single high school student that has enlisted in the military. It's time to quit coddling these football players. "OHHH NOOO, I MIGHT PICK A PLACE THAT IS SLIGHTLY NOT AS GOOD AS THIS OTHER PLACE TO PLAY A GAME AND READ BOOKS AND WORK OUT ALL DAY...BOOOO HOOOO, WOE IS ME"

They can kiss my ass. Nobody is trying to kill them. They aren't jumping out of airplanes. You tell someone you are going to do something, I.E commit somewhere, you freaking do it. If you're old enough, with a parent's permission, to sign to up shoot a damn gun and get shot back at, then you're old enough to take some responsiblility for where you are going to go to PLAY A GAME. Oh and some education too.

I believe that is exactly what he is doing...

I get what you are saying but even people who verbally commit to the military can still back out any time before signing on the dotted line just like this kid apparently did.

So what is the sentiment going to be like if he commits again on Wednesday or whenever? Are people actually going to be happy? What happens to page 4 of this thread?

Will I be happy to have a player of his caliber, hopefully, play for Nebraska? Absolutely. I just wish, like most I think, that players would take this shiat a little more seriously. I like Bo's suggestion. Any time you offer a player and they accept (with some exceptions, like the player kills someone or something like that), that should be binding. If a player states they are committed, then that's it. If the coach states a player can commit and they do, that's it. I think players will start taking this recruiting shiat a little more seriously.

I was surprised that on the radio 98ticket show today, that Sean Callahan (Rivals) said that he would cut ties with him and that he would be surprised if the coaches would still pursue him. Not because of having to go through the proper channels, just for deleting all the visit pictures and seems like he is in it for the attention. Callahan is usually one of the more pro-kids, glass half full analysts of the bunch.

I read an article last night that had some good quotes from the coach and him that I unfortunately cant find right now, but basically said that he is not 100% De-committed or not 100% committed either. They just need to talk about it a little more when the coach gets back and then if he still wants to commit to the Huskers than he will 100% done with his recruiting. I believe they also said they mean no disrespect to anyone but this is their policy.

I personally have a hard time with the deleting all of the pictures off of his tweeter account also. IDK seems to be a bad situation once again for our coaches who really do work their asses off and give the kids who are here every opportunity to become very successful in life after college.