***2016 Recruiting***

Banker says they look for 41 scholarship defenders. Having previously said they like 15 scholarship DLs and 12 (iirc) LBs, that would leave 14 DBs.

Right now, counting current commits, we're at 13, 10 and 14.

Don't we have 14 DL (12 current + Stille/Miller)?

Actually, I can't add. I have us for 15

6 DTs - Maurice, Williams, Stoltenberg, Newell, Davis, Davis

9 DEs - McMullen, Dzuris, Natter, King, Akinmoladun, Neal, Davis, Stille, Miller

Or some variation of that depending on which spot everyone is playing - particularly the Davis twins and McMullen.

Rivals Big Ten Predictions

Predicts Dez Fitz to NU. And

TEAM THAT WILL SURPRISE: Nebraska

Nebraska has dwelled in the mid-to-lower range of the Big Ten team recruiting rankings for most of the cycle, but looks likely to rally over the final few days. It has been a rather quiet winter in Lincoln and Cornhusker fans were getting restless before head coach Mike Riley and staff landed three commitments in the last week. They are also sitting in strong position with a few four-stars down the stretch. Fitzpatrick seems like a lock for the Cornhuskers with a Feb. 1 decision looming, and his good friend Lamar Jackson out in California appears destined for Lincoln as well. Adding any of South Dakota offensive tackle Matt Farniok, Kansas safety Isaiah Simmons or Missouri tight end Chase Allen would be the cherry on the sundae.

• Fire 2

Someone try to defend this one, too, please. It'll entertain me for a few hours. Every school does this right?

Every school does do this in essence. All this is is a matter of timing - everything I've read from Michigan fans is that he hasn't been projected to be in the class for months. If Harbaugh and the staff really hadn't been in contact with him, that's sh**ty as hell. But every school does this, it's just a matter of being upfront about the nature of an offer and then about the nature of where your recruiting board is at.

Someone try to defend this one, too, please. It'll entertain me for a few hours. Every school does this right?

Every school does do this in essence. All this is is a matter of timing - everything I've read from Michigan fans is that he hasn't been projected to be in the class for months. If Harbaugh and the staff really hadn't been in contact with him, that's sh**ty as hell. But every school does this, it's just a matter of being upfront about the nature of an offer and then about the nature of where your recruiting board is at.

SHOW ME THE LAST TIME "EVERY" SCHOOL HAS SHOWN MULTIPLE (THAT'S MORE THAN 1 - 2+) KIDS THE DOOR WITH LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO SIGNING DAY.

• Fire 5

SHOW ME THE LAST TIME "EVERY" SCHOOL HAS SHOWN MULTIPLE (THAT'S MORE THAN 1 - 2+) KIDS THE DOOR WITH LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO SIGNING DAY.

We should offer this kid. And ya i dont remember a school dropping kids like this.

Jesus Atbone, you don't have to yell.

• Fire 1