***2016 Recruiting***

I think the reason fitz is looking around is that he is #5 on our board. If we miss on Jackson (OT) or Allen (TE) - then he will be NU. However I think there is a better than 50% chance that we go 4 for 4.

No

What???? Fitz has made his announcement video. He said he wasn't going to go back to Louisville because he's already been there and their coach didn't even show up last night to an in home visit. I think fitz is solid and he would quickly become our top rated wr in this class.

Do we really want Jackson with they way he is going back and forth and demanding "more love" from the coaches?

Just seems like trouble and be the first to jump ship if he doesn't get his way onto the field.

Which Jackson. Lamar seems to know where he wants to go exactly. OT Jackson seems to want to be a husker but mom wants him close to home. Only guy demanding more love is fant

Got to hand it to Riley and Co. After a slow start to both the season and recruiting, they most certainly have finished strong to give us something to look forward to next year and the years following. The 2017 class could be even be better than this years class!

GBR!

To think simply a month ago people were ready to light the torches

Week and a half ago attitudes seemed much different.

Got to hand it to Riley and Co. After a slow start to both the season and recruiting, they most certainly have finished strong to give us something to look forward to next year and the years following. The 2017 class could be even be better than this years class!

GBR!

To think simply a month ago people were ready to light the torches

Last month? Heck I was about to bust a blood vessel last week. :lol:

Very pleased with the way they've finished after the long dry spell. Lamar Jackson however would be the icing on the cake.

It's a process. You can't just snap your fingers and get top recruiting classes to win championships. Higher class's (top 20s) will allow us to win more then "6 games" hopefully.... We then build a base and move up with motivation. Clemson wasn't pulling top 15 recruiting classes 4 years ago.... Yet they built on it and now look great.

You expect instant gratification. There is no manual on any of this... Stop being s negative Nancy and enjoy life.

Sir, with all due respect...I believe Clemson has only been out of the top 15 once since 2010, and was 17th that year.

• Fire 4

It's a process. You can't just snap your fingers and get top recruiting classes to win championships. Higher class's (top 20s) will allow us to win more then "6 games" hopefully.... We then build a base and move up with motivation. Clemson wasn't pulling top 15 recruiting classes 4 years ago.... Yet they built on it and now look great.

You expect instant gratification. There is no manual on any of this... Stop being s negative Nancy and enjoy life.

Sir, with all due respect...I believe Clemson has only been out of the top 15 once since 2010, and was 17th that year.

Facts schmacts