Can Bo get it done

Can Bo get "it" done  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After six years of the same four losses and the same mental and fundamental breakdowns year in and year out, what exactly do people point to to back up their belief that Bo will somehow become Urban Meyer?

If that's what it takes to NOT be Urban Meyer, then I'll settle for that for the rest of my life.

After six years of the same four losses and the same mental and fundamental breakdowns year in and year out, what exactly do people point to to back up their belief that Bo will somehow become Urban Meyer?

If that's what it takes to NOT be Urban Meyer, then I'll settle for that for the rest of my life.

key word: "settle"

Settling for 9-10 wins per year, OH TEH HORRAH!!!111!!11!!1!

:nanalama

"We're here to win championships" --Bo Pelini

• Fire 1

He's won 3......

.....divisional championships........

:blink:

I'm sure you always do exactly what you set out to do but this is not the case for the vast majority of the population.

Failing to meet a goal is not the same as failure.

It's so hard to decipher things when those goalposts make so much noise when they're being moved.

• Fire 1

I'm sure you always do exactly what you set out to do but this is not the case for the vast majority of the population.

Failing to meet a goal is not the same as failure.

It's so hard to decipher things when those goalposts make so much noise when they're being moved.

So, simply ignoring my post? Sounds good.

The goalpoasts for Nebraska have not moved with any head coach. Believe it or not, even Tom Osborne struggled to win the conference in his first 10 years.....even though he took over a program that had won back to back national championships. Those goalposts remain firmly in place.

• Fire 2