Joseph and Tolbert Arrested

If you think other fan bases are not saying the same thing as Dirk said, your wrong. When we were winning, we had our share of bad boys. The problem was they were fast bad boys, when you can not out run a giant donut eater we have problems.

• Fire 1

If you think other fan bases are not saying the same thing as Dirk said, your wrong. When we were winning, we had our share of bad boys. The problem was they were fast bad boys, when you can not out run a giant donut eater we have problems.

As long as there is no murder or rapes, amirite?

My guess is somewhere Bo will have to draw a line. It maybe here, who knows.

Bando stole, what was to be confiscated bikes. A thief by any color, but this was a full on theft, no being picked up in a few days because the owner abandoned it. We truly need to start paying these kids, my gawd they can not make it without stolen bikes or weed. How can they afford weed. Maybe they are selling the bikes for the weed. Poor college athletes have it so rough. poor babies.

Is this the result of Bando leading by example for the underclassmen?

I know you're being a bit "tongue in cheek", but hell, if that's our leadership, we are in real trouble. I would doubt a sophomore should be in any leadership role anyway. The seniors on this team should be leading. They should be setting the standard, especially now.

If I've learned anything in the past year or two, not just from these incidents with the law but from our play on the field, and lack of mindset and focus, even a lack of commitment. It's that leadership has been absent here lately. A lot of talk about it, but actions certainly speak louder than words. I'm hoping there's a team meeting or something in the works. Somebody needs to reel this crap in. The standard is really falling around here.

bullsh#t, this falls on Bo.......set the rules, no deviation, you steal anything your ass is gone.

Is this the result of Bando leading by example for the underclassmen?

I know you're being a bit "tongue in cheek", but hell, if that's our leadership, we are in real trouble. I would doubt a sophomore should be in any leadership role anyway. The seniors on this team should be leading. They should be setting the standard, especially now.

If I've learned anything in the past year or two, not just from these incidents with the law but from our play on the field, and lack of mindset and focus, even a lack of commitment. It's that leadership has been absent here lately. A lot of talk about it, but actions certainly speak louder than words. I'm hoping there's a team meeting or something in the works. Somebody needs to reel this crap in. The standard is really falling around here.

bullsh#t, this falls on Bo.......set the rules, no deviation, you steal anything your ass is gone.

Your full of sh#t Hunter...This does not fall on Bo one bit.