*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Gebbia was possibly one dropped ball from setting all a bunch of California state records and is a Parade AA HM. He's a 3*. Lindsey was a 5* until injuries. It cost him most of his senior season. Bradley was an injury away from being the most prolific RB in Nebraska state history. 2*. Roberts fell out of the top 250. No idea why. There's 4 off the top of my head.

• Fire 2

Gebbia was possibly one dropped ball from setting all a bunch of California state records and is a Parade AA HM. He's a 3*. Lindsey was a 5* until injuries. It cost him most of his senior season. Bradley was an injury away from being the most prolific RB in Nebraska state history. 2*. Roberts fell out of the top 250. No idea why. There's 4 off the top of my head.

This^

I don't think Riley is wrong. You can look at this class ranking and see it as more of the same or only slightly better than that, but if you look at the prospects in this class I think it is clear, Riley can identify talent outside of the star ratings. Him and the staff have done a tremendous job of locating and bringing in some underrated talent such as Roberts, Gebbia and Brendan Jamies and many others as well honestly

Agreed. When looking at last year and this year's class we are set up well for the future. Last year's class was very strong on the oline, rb, cbs and got a solid qb. This year we hit on dline, lb, wr and another solid qb. Where one class was weak the other class has made up for it.

I really like these last 2 classes.

You can look at this class ranking and see it as more of the same or only slightly better than that, but if you look at the prospects in this class I think it is clear, ______ can identify talent outside of the star ratings. Him and the staff have done a tremendous job of locating and bringing in some underrated talent such as ______.

I feel like we hear something similar every year.

• Fire 4

You can look at this class ranking and see it as more of the same or only slightly better than that, but if you look at the prospects in this class I think it is clear, ______ can identify talent outside of the star ratings. Him and the staff have done a tremendous job of locating and bringing in some underrated talent such as ______.

I feel like we hear something similar every year.

It's a new offensive and defensive system coming with new needs which we hit. Are we where the fan base wants to be? No. Are we closer than we were yesterday? So far, yes. I think I feel pretty disappointed if we don't get Blades. Which as a reminder to those who think this class is the same old, same old is the number 3 corner in the whole class (97 overall for 247). That's pretty dang good and just one example of our haul. Keep the faith in what the staff is doing. You can't rush change and can't fix a bare cupboard over night.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***