*** 2017 Recruiting ***

I have seen it mentioned several times that recruiting classes are based on the season that a team had 2 years ago - (6-7 for NU) Not a bad 2017 class considering that record. The 2018 class will be based on a solid however not specatulor 9-4. It will also be a class that gets to see a QB that was recruited by this staff - Should see more top WR and pass catching RB's.

Disappointing day. Two guys we got early that we were expected to get. We lost Calvin. And got Blades. So all and all, we lost someone we thought we had and only got one guy out of the possible 8 or so. Disappointing day for sure.

I have confidence this staff can bring the best out of these guys and am excited we were in the discussion of some of these top prospects. Hopefully we keep building each year to where we can start landing some of these top guys. In the meantime..... there is work to do.

Disappointing day. Two guys we got early that we were expected to get. We lost Calvin. And got Blades. So all and all, we lost someone we thought we had and only got one guy out of the possible 8 or so. Disappointing day for sure.

I have confidence this staff can bring the best out of these guys and am excited we were in the discussion of some of these top prospects. Hopefully we keep building each year to where we can start landing some of these top guys. In the meantime..... there is work to do.

Completely disagree. We locked up a high 4 star talent, got the NT we needed, and kept a great OLB prospect in Guy. This day is a good one. Not disappointing.

Any 6'2 or taller receiver out there that we can land? A grad transfer at this position is entirely likely buy I would not like a JuCo kid unless he has top notch skills and is ready to go this fall.

i truly think we are fine taking the 3 we did is ok. guys who have been here Stanley, DPE, JD Spielman, keyan Williams, the 3 walkons that are legit, gabe rahn, brian riemers, brady pelzer, and then you add Tyjon Lindsey, Keyshawn, And Mcquitty to the mix and i think were fine. rafdal the tight end is also basically a 6'7 230 reciever we can flex out in the shotgun.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***