This is becoming a concern of mine.

We started off with these players having major game experience:

Bell

Turner

Westerkamp

Reilly

Burch

Moore ( to a lesser extent)

Of those, now we have had Bell, Turner, Reilly and Burch miss time with injuries. Turner is out for the year and we haven't heard yet if Bell will miss any more time.

We REALLY need Reilly and Burch to get back up to playing speed. I think they are available for this game but I don't remember seeing them on the field.

As of now, only Westerkamp and Moore are the healthy ones in this bunch.

• Fire 1

Bell

Turner

Westerkamp

Reilly

Burch

Of those, now we have had Bell, Turner, Reilly and Burch miss time with injuries. Turner is out for the year and we haven't heard yet if Bell will miss any more time.

We REALLY need Reilly and Burch to get back up to playing speed. I think they are available for this game but I don't remember seeing them on the field.

no taariq allen?

Bell

Turner

Westerkamp

Reilly

Burch

no taariq allen?

Suprisingly the only one of those guys not dinged up in any way! Good job Allen.

Whoever is healthy from that group needs to get the practice reps. We definitely need those guys to get in synch with Armstrong this week. Road game and all....

Where are the tight ends during games anymore?

Beck doesn't believe in them even though we have one of the most talented one we have had since Matt Herian.

Bell

Turner

Westerkamp

Reilly

Burch

no taariq allen?

Forgot him. Sorry.

My concern about depth still remains. I like him and believe he has talent. However, so far, he hasn't shown big play ability. Hopefully as the season goes, he will work into that roll.

Whoever is healthy from that group needs to get the practice reps. We definitely need those guys to get in synch with Armstrong this week. Road game and all....

Beck doesn't believe in them even though we have one of the most talented one we have had since Matt Herian.

Count me as one who is upset with the lack of targets for Cethan Carter. The TE should be a huge weapon for this offense, but Beck acts like they don't exist. Of course it was this way for Reed, too.

• Fire 1

Count me as one who is upset with the lack of targets for Cethan Carter. The TE should be a huge weapon for this offense, but Beck acts like they don't exist. Of course it was this way for Reed, too.
The fact we didn't use Reed more especially when he was running straight for the goal line is a shame. When was the last time we used a TE effectively? I think it is Matt Herian, even though he wasn't the same after the injury.

The fact we didn't use Reed more especially when he was running straight for the goal line is a shame. When was the last time we used a TE effectively? I think it is Matt Herian, even though he wasn't the same after the injury.

Good ol' #44 Mike McNeill for 3 seasons

Bell

Turner

Westerkamp

Reilly

Burch

no taariq allen?

Forgot him. Sorry.

My concern about depth still remains. I like him and believe he has talent. However, so far, he hasn't shown big play ability. Hopefully as the season goes, he will work into that roll.

Beck will never feature the TE.