Game Ball Goes To...

Army Husker

I give it to thug u.

Theyre what it took for this team to finally play with the intensity and tenacity and rallying around each other. It was beautiful. I had chills. After all the bullsh#t we crammed it down their throat and dominated the fourth quarter, '94 OB styyle.

Now with that aside, game ball really goes to obviously, the oline and trevor roach

• Fire 3

A lot to be proud of tonight.

Ameer ran the ball for close to 40 times for 200+ yards and rarely went down after first contact. Beck continued to feed our star player the ball and fed our WRs every now and then. Tommy managed the game well. The offensive line opened holes for Ameer and provided protection when we threw; Tommy wasn't sacked all night.

Josh Mitchell played really well, especially for being so undersized. We didn't hear his WRs name more than once, and he had a scoop and score. Roach forced that fumble and played his tail off the rest of the night. Santos, man he stepped up big tonight. Here's hoping to see that the rest of the year. Defensive line did alright; with as dirty as Thug U's oline was playing I'm sure they were doing the best they could. Props to the secondary. For a team that doesn't force turnovers, we should've forced 4, but ended up forcing 3.

We ran the ball 54 times. We would usually have about 4 fumbles with that number. Only 1 and that was from a pretty sturdy hit.

Drew Brown calls his shots, and then makes them.

Great game all around. Let's see if this has lit a fire underneath a program that has been asleep for far too long.

• Fire 1

I give it to thug u.

Theyre what it took for this team to finally play with the intensity and tenacity and rallying around each other. It was beautiful. I had chills. After all the bullsh#t we crammed it down their throat and dominated the fourth quarter, '94 OB styyle.

Now with that aside, game ball really goes to obviously, the oline and trevor roach

Any D should be embarrassed by what NU did to Miami. Only 13 passes. The Miami D was beaten like a rented mule.

• Fire 1

I give it to thug u.

Any D should be embarrassed by what NU did to Miami. Only 13 passes. The Miami D was beaten like a rented mule.

HE HAAA!