Kenny Bell just can't stop being Kenny Bell

NUpolo8

Maybe they gave him a big head when they let him start wearing the super man shirt under his uniform with the blue hanging out. Did he really think he was super??

That's not a super man shirt. That's his blue scout team jersey. He wears it under his game jersey as a reminder of where he's come from and the work it took to get here and so on and so forth...........

unless of course youre kiddin and knew this already.......

Maybe they gave him a big head when they let him start wearing the super man shirt under his uniform with the blue hanging out. Did he really think he was super??

That's not a super man shirt. That's his blue scout team jersey. He wears it under his game jersey as a reminder of where he's come from and the work it took to get here and so on and so forth...........

unless of course youre kiddin and knew this already.......

Yea I was kidding about Superman, but not the big head part lol. I dont really care what the kids tweet. If everyone is so worried about it they should just ban it.

I'm torn.

I hate Twitter.

I like characters.

Kenny Bell doesn't get to be the leading receiver in Nebraska history by accident.

Wouldn't hurt him to keep his mouth shut.

Or maybe it would. I don't really know him.

But he seems to be having fun.

And life is short.

And he's averaging 19 yards a reception.

We have 7 more games (hopefully) with Kenny Bell.

I'm inclined to let it go.

Truth.

• Fire 1

Wasn't online last night, so I missed this.

Am I the only one who thinks this was less of a shot at T-Magic as it is a hopeful brush of optimism by Bell that he'll get to very possibly win a conference title this season? That it was more of, "Hey, I love my QB - and here's why..." kind of thing?

• Fire 2

Bell has been a good receiver for us and I'm proud of what he's done for us on the field. Off the field, though...he's a bit of an embarrassment.

If KB is an embarrassment then Nebraska has it good.

Alabama player seems to be rooming with Mary Jane

Winston

Gurley

At least wait to see if bell makes a statement before we hang him by his fro

I never claimed Nebraska didn't have it good when you look at some other player issues at schools. However, this is a pattern of behavior with Bell and isn't anything new. I've been more than ready for him to gtfo of Lincoln for quite a while now.