The Sock Puppet Rides!

http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/showthread.php?68071-Pelini-fired/page6

"I wouldn't worry about losing coach Kaz, he most likely isn't coming back. I was seated next to him at Village Inn this morning literally right after it was announced. He was ******, and rightfully so. He was on the phone the entire time. Overheard him talking to recruits, and it wasn't good for Nebraska. Also as he was leaving, he turned back to his wife and in a very loud voice says "We'll be better off.F#@$ this place! It's a s@#t hole anyway. I should have went to the NFL when I had a chance." Just unreal! I was shocked when he said it, and to think I was just about to stand up and tell him thank you for all that he has done for Nebraska. In his defense he was obviously pretty emotional and it's terrible that he heard while out to eat with his family. I also think this is the culture that Bo has created over the past 7 years, the whole us against the world mentality. If this is how this dude really feels, how does he sell Nebraska to recruits?"

Sad if true. It wouldn't surprise me based on the way Bo has run the program. If there are coaches and players who feel this way, I wouldn't mind seeing them leave.

I wouldn't believe that crap from hawk fans, they make up sh!t all the time about NU, and they all mad jelly that Kaz left them for us.

Ketv yesterday reported that SE had a meeting with the assistants, iirc.

Hell, hawk fans still think that the N stands for Nowledge. Seriously.

Source tellin' The Sock that the big $$$ boys is openin' the checkbooks, bustin' the piggy banks, and cleanin' out the couch cushions to throw some big money at the new coach. Still lots of smoke aroun' the Tressel/Frost combination. Nothin' we ain't heard already but The Sock likes confirmation from multiple sources which he been gettin'.

What do you say to the tweet that supposedly confirms Tressel will NOT be coaching at NU?

What is this tweet? I havent seen it.

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

I can confirm Tressel is NOT going to coach at Nebraska. Stop with all the rumors.

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

Because I talk to Tressel RT @Huskerism: @DustinFox37 and how do you confirm that

Well of course Tressel wouldn't tell this guy if he is or isn't. Can't just go telling everyone all willy nilly.

Source tellin' The Sock that the big $$$ boys is openin' the checkbooks, bustin' the piggy banks, and cleanin' out the couch cushions to throw some big money at the new coach. Still lots of smoke aroun' the Tressel/Frost combination. Nothin' we ain't heard already but The Sock likes confirmation from multiple sources which he been gettin'.

What do you say to the tweet that supposedly confirms Tressel will NOT be coaching at NU?

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

I can confirm Tressel is NOT going to coach at Nebraska. Stop with all the rumors.

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

Because I talk to Tressel RT @Huskerism: @DustinFox37 and how do you confirm that

Well of course Tressel wouldn't tell this guy if he is or isn't. Can't just go telling everyone all willy nilly.

Safe to say JT is playing this....what for it...close to the vest?

The sock does have balls after all! Interesting, a slip or a deliberate move... what says the sock?

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

Dustin Fox

‏@DustinFox37

Fox vs. The Sock... fight, fight, fight!!

If this turns out to be false and we end up with Dan McCarney as a head coach I'm gonna freak. If this turns out to be true and we end up with Jim Tressel/Frost/Gary Patterson or any other combination of big names......I'm gonna freak. The difference in freak is the key....... :moreinteresting

"Just remember Eichorst has been successful in suppressing “leaks” and avoiding the noise. Any name you hear has a higher chance of being wrong than right." -Barfknecht / World-Herald

I am still banking on sock puppet's info.

But everything I am reading and seeing all signs are pointing to No Tressel.

Why would he be in Lincoln yesterday? I do believe he was in town.

Tressel IMO would be the splash hire we need right now.

Comparing resumes to the other names being tossed around...anyone else would seem like a major let down.