Who hires Pelini next

Do you guys recall the Ohio State tape. That is Bo, he is going to do what ever he can to screw up this program, he has done it before, he will do it again. He does not need to work with the payout as Sker has said. He did good things here because he was forced to act like an adult. Do you recall him attacking coach Snyder? Once this is over, I am very anxious to hear what is said by Coach Osborne.

I agree he will never be a college head coach of a top 50 program. He has no business on the sidelines of any university.

I did not want this to happen, I had hoped he could right the ship this year, but I think it was just a matter of time before another major explosion would happen. He is gone. Worry about what damage he will do more than how well he lands.

the blown out scores that this team experiences each year is hard to take, and one of the big reasons bo is gone...another note, if it was not for the florida atlantics, and nebraska play some tougher teams like west virginia, etec, they would come to close to a loosing records maybe....i have talked to people across the country, and everyone says nebraska is not anygood anymore...that is the national view of this team..bo has not really improved this team,, and if one is happy with 4 loses a yr, and a blow out or 2 every year,,,should have kept bo i quess....but those that are happy with that, must not know that nu was once a power house...maybe they will not be anymore, who knows....osborn did not really hire anyone he has touched that came close to what he did, and unproven all of them..i just hope a proven coach comes here, and with a completely new staff

I could see a place like Purdue or Indiana hiring Pelini. He'll land somewhere. A lot of schools would love to win a coach who had won 9 games per year.

edit: Since I'm saying something favorable about Pelini, I guess I should have been more precise. :rolleyes:

• Fire 1

I think Bo would be a great fit at Kansas. The Jayhawks would LOVE to win 9 games a year.

I'd love to see him at KU - can't wait to get to the bar to rub it in the faces of all the jackass Jayhawk fans that have been talking sh#t on Pelini/Huskers for the last 5 years. LOL - he's your mess now dips$&ts.

• Fire 3

I think Bo would be a great fit at Kansas. The Jayhawks would LOVE to win 9 games a year.

I'd love to see him at KU - can't wait to get to the bar to rub it in the faces of all the jackass Jayhawk fans that have been talking sh#t on Pelini/Huskers for the last 5 years. LOL - he's your mess now dips$&ts.

HAHAHAHA

Bo is rich and doesn't need to work again. He could take the money and retire.

This. He has a family that hasn't seen much of him in the last seven years. Take the rest of your life off and LIVE it. Want to coach because he likes football? Volunteer at some high school.

Money comes and money goes, but the sand in the hourglass runs only one way.

• Fire 1