Why Jim tressel is the Vegas favorite for the HC

Taylor21

Whoever the coach is, I want them to be able to pick their assistants.

I like Moglia coming in to "right" the organization and then handing it off (4-7 years) to OC Frost. The only thing I don't like about this scenario is that it assumes the new coach would want Frost as their OC.

After how clean, crisp and direct Eichorst's presser was, I wonder if he will take a shot on coach that has a history of NCAA issues.

I think it's Moglia, Tressel or McElwain. Frost may be a great head coach, but this is not a proving ground spot right now.

I know Tressel is a splash hire, but he is 61 years old. That's pretty old to be starting at a new school. I don't think he will be the choice.

Snyder is 75. TO only retired because of his agreement with Frank. 61 shouldn't be an issue.

I know Tressel is a splash hire, but he is 61 years old. That's pretty old to be starting at a new school. I don't think he will be the choice.

Snyder is 75. TO only retired because of his agreement with Frank. 61 shouldn't be an issue. Left out Franky Solich at a young 70.