Hello, Mike Riley

knapplc

Getting there is a step a head of Bo who has no been able to get there in 7.

Huh? Bo got there in year 2 and was :01 away...

Not in the B1G.

KInd of hard to do that in his first 3 years, so your statement should have said in 4, not 7.

I was surprised as anyone else. I did like that SE said in his statement that he expects Riley to win BIG championships and compete for national championships. Both plural by the way. That is probably my main concern with Riley is does he know expectations because in the Pac 12 he had the reputation of playing spoiler against some of the consistently higher ranked teams and he pulled it off at times. But now he is the big dog and wondering if he is ready for that? Sure play your spoiler role but you have to win all the rest of the games you are supposed to. I sure hope he is ready to get after it. I'd say he needs to win a BIG championship in next 3 years.

This is a concern of mine as well. You've played giant killer all your coaching career. Can you handle being one of the giants (bo couldn't)?

He'll be gone after the first year, so let's start the new coaching search now.

In that case he'll last a hell of a lot longer than you likely will on this board.

Why am I being targeted here. I'm just expressing my opinion. I'm sorry you don't like it. I've read other post's worse than mine!!

Because you decided to make your account today, and of your 3 posts, all 3 are negative. You made an account just to bitch. Sorry, that's just not a good way to start.

• Fire 1

Rich Kaipust @RKaipustOWH

Jack Gangwish said Riley 'told us a little bit what he’s about.' Of new situation, jr. DE said #Huskers 'just have to make the best of it'

Sigh. Unless the attitude of these players change, it's gonna be a rough few years for Riley until he weeds some of these players out of the program.

That is one of my top concerns right now. If he can't get the current players behind him he has no chance to succeed no matter how good the group of coaches he puts together is.