youre the only one in the state of nebraska who doesnt want orgeron. So just stop please.

All that I am saying is that we need to look at a guy's character, first. Yeah, he's a great coach, but what about his character?

You could dig up sh#t and nitpick character in regards to ANYONE. Yes, even the almighty himself TO.

youre the only one in the state of nebraska who doesnt want orgeron. So just stop please.

All that I am saying is that we need to look at a guy's character, first. Yeah, he's a great coach, but what about his character?

Really?

What has he done regarding character that was bad? Players loved him at USC.

Did he let a player play who dragged a woman down a flight of stairs by her hair and beat her?

Upon the team's arrival from its game at Michigan State Phillips was arrested for domestic violence against his then-girlfriend. Coach Tom Osborne came under heavy pressure from media to bench Lawrence but stuck with him and started Phillips in the national championship game.

Don't be a hypocrite and just admit it's football and winning.

Character?

Please...Osborne lost that in the mid-90's when he sold out to win national titles with his thugs.

Really?

What has he done regarding character that was bad? Players loved him at USC.

Did he let a player play who dragged a woman down a flight of stairs by her hair and beat her?

Upon the team's arrival from its game at Michigan State Phillips was arrested for domestic violence against his then-girlfriend. Coach Tom Osborne came under heavy pressure from media to bench Lawrence but stuck with him and started Phillips in the national championship game.

Don't be a hypocrite and just admit it's football and winning.

Character?

Please...Osborne lost that in the mid-90's when he sold out to win national titles with his thugs.

Not trying to make any friends here are you? Opinions are like a**holes, your just stinks alot more than others... Your opinion, that is.

No chance. The guy has a salty past. One guy at USC said that Orgeron went f-bomb crazy on him when he said he had to leave one practice a week, 20 minutes early, to attend a class (http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/06/10/ex-usc-football-player-how-my-coach-called-me-a-m-r-for-going-to-class/). I seem to remember there being some other legal problem he had, as well.

I know it was a long time ago, but in 1991 a lady got a restraining order against him for attacking her. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Orgeron Anybody who attacks a woman has character problems. Sorry,

I'd take a pass on this one.

Huh.....i thought he was in San Diego.

What the? ?

You could dig up sh#t and nitpick character in regards to ANYONE. Yes, even the almighty himself TO.

Right. Because we all have had restraining orders against us.

If we get Orgeron, that's fine. But this whole dismissal of the points HISD is making makes you look foolish. Just say 'yeah, he's a loose cannon, but we his recruiting prowess makes up for it'