Possible Transfers - Do We Care?

Yesterday, I was REALLY hoping the transfers would be minimal.....

After sleeping on it:

If Riley puts together a staff than can develop talent (which most believe will happen), I'm of the mind to release everyone from their scholly's if need be. The staff needs to get the negativity/bunker mentality out of the team and those that leave can find a better fit elsewhere. It would also be good to test recuiting chops right off the bat, imo, which is harder to do with a smaller class. Some folks won't pan out even with a great talent evaluator...

GAWD ALL MIGHTY THIS IS GETTIN EFFIN EXCITING 'ROUND HEYA!!!! GBR MUTHA'S !!! lol

• Fire 1

Seeing a lot of hype for Stanton's future but what do you think TArmstrong will do? Seems like a guy with one throw might feel a bit put out.. :dunno

No matter what everyone thinks of Armstrong (i agree he didn't have a great season), he is soooooo much better of a passer and runner than Stanton. I honestly think Stanton might be the worst passer in the 5 deep on the current roster.

Can't wait to see that hype train, though!!

:facepalm:

The ELITE QB camp says Hi!

• Fire 1

Grass isn't always greener on the other side. Which is a lesson we all have learned at some point in our lives. Hope the players that might be considering going somewhere to really think it through with solid advisors. Once you make an important decision, you'll likely want to see it through, good or bad.

Seeing a lot of hype for Stanton's future but what do you think TArmstrong will do? Seems like a guy with one throw might feel a bit put out.. :dunno

No matter what everyone thinks of Armstrong (i agree he didn't have a great season), he is soooooo much better of a passer and runner than Stanton. I honestly think Stanton might be the worst passer in the 5 deep on the current roster.

Can't wait to see that hype train, though!!

And you're basing this off all the times we saw Stanton on the field this year?

First, let me say Kentucky is crap. I watched them some this season and they were dreadful. Sort of still cheering for Braylon Heard but he never did well when I watched him. Shame...he could be the leading back on our squad next year if he stayed but regressing at Kentucky.

Surprised because of the positions involved here. Love at LB. Hello? We are thin at LB so have no idea why he'd transfer. Hart at TE. Riley uses the TE so he'd be wise to hear the new coach out. I guess if they leave it will open up two spots and Riley can get some players he likes in their place. Time will tell...but Kentucky? :laughpound