SIGNED - TE Matt Snyder

Mavric

Some might disagree but I think Michigan's uphill climb is pretty steep. He has to win right away and I don't think there are guys on that team who can do so. Michigan might have accumulated the all bust team from the 2011-2014 recruiting classes. Snyder needs to be smart and come to Lincoln. Anything Harbaugh is selling him is being said with the thought of him getting someone better (star wise) in next years class.

Kid would play as a TrFr IMO

I think we need to rethink our position on telling kids they could project to play right away. I know Bo was big on telling kids they aren't promised anything and I actually found that to be a positive. No BS. But as hard as it is to get these kids to even consider NU, I think telling kids if it's the truth, that we could definitely see them starting as a true freshman. Whether it's because of depth or because of a system change or that after watching the kids film, telling him he could transition quickly into the offense as a true freshman.