Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

Again as has been stated a million times, no one knows if there were requirements set by the University, or if they were made up by this board. When and only when those requirements, if they exist are known, do we have any idea if he did or didn't.

He has moved on, but we keep digging this up. He is gone, not going to be here. Forget about it.

• Fire 1

And they can't give him special treatment and give him his answer or, probably, even start officially considering the appeal (besides, they have other things to do) before the date stated in the ruling. They just can't or they'd leave themselves open to OTHER suits. They didn't string him along any more than a court "strings along" someone who is sent to jail with possibility of parole and is denied parole. On top of that, I would bet a large sum of money that the "all he was asked" stuff merely met conditions for him to be allowed an appeal.

QFT

• Fire 2

P.S. -

List of 85 postsecondary institutions that have pending Title IX sexual violence investigations as of October 15, 2014, including the dates the specific investigations were initiated.

Amazingly, there are no SEC schools listed....Not so amazing, Penn State is among the schools listed....

UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL 3/1/2013
MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY 2/26/2014
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA-LINCOLN 9/30/2014
DARTMOUTH COLLEGE 5/31/2013
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY 12/15/2010
CUNY HUNTER COLLEGE 2/8/2013
ELMIRA COLLEGE 5/12/2014
HOBART AND WILLIAM SMITH COLLEGES 4/24/2014
PACE UNIVERSITY - NEW YORK 7/22/2014
SAINT THOMAS AQUINAS COLLEGE 7/9/2014
SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE 12/4/2013
SUNY AT STONY BROOK 7/23/2014
DENISON UNIVERSITY 3/7/2014
THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON 5/6/2014
WITTENBERG UNIVERSITY Case 1: 8/25/2011; Case 2: 4/18/2013
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY 4/10/2014
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY 1/13/2014
FRANKLIN AND MARSHALL COLLEGE 3/26/2014
PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY 1/23/2014
SWARTHMORE COLLEGE 7/12/2013
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY 8/9/2013
BROWN UNIVERSITY 7/10/2014
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY 3/12/2014
CISCO JUNIOR COLLEGE 5/7/2014
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY Case 1: 8/17/2011; Case 2: 4/19/2013; Case 3: 4/19/2013
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-PAN AMERICAN 4/21/2014
COLLEGE OF WILLIAM AND MARY 4/18/2014
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY 6/4/2014
UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND 6/12/2014
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA 6/30/2011
VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE 9/15/2014
MARLBORO COLLEGE 10/6/2014
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY 1/15/2013
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-WHITEWATER 2/14/2014
BETHANY COLLEGE 4/28/2014
DAVIS AND ELKINS COLLEGE 9/4/2014
WEST VIRGINIA SCHOOL OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE 3/25/2013

Good Lord...Can we please just let this die. He isn't coming back. Fans and the team need to move on.

Or how's about the folks that wanna continue to discuss do so, and those dont want to just skip on the the next thread. I get tired of the "let's move on" crap from some folks. It's a message board. i think anyone can discuss anything they want. Same goes for some of these comments in the Tim Beck thread. It's not that big a deal.
  • Fire 3

The part I just can't get past is that Avery (supposedly, and I believe it) did exactly what was asked of him by the admin with hopes of returning to the university, and then 3 days before the start of the spring semester, he gets told that he won't be allowed back on campus. If there was no hope of his ban being lifted, they should have been straight-forward with Avery in the first place.

Just as his teammates said, and just as it states in the petition, no one is condoning his actions as being right. But unless Avery's end of the bargain wasn't fully held up as they are saying it was, there's no reason that he can't get another chance. People make mistakes, but if they're willing to take accountability and take steps to correct themselves as needed, I'm always in favor of giving people a 2nd or 3rd chance.

Good Lord...Can we please just let this die. He isn't coming back. Fans and the team need to move on.

Or how's about the folks that wanna continue to discuss do so, and those dont want to just skip on the the next thread. I get tired of the "let's move on" crap from some folks. It's a message board. i think anyone can discuss anything they want. Same goes for some of these comments in the Tim Beck thread. It's not that big a deal.

My comments were more based on the team. I believe the entire petition and the thousands of fans that are fanning the flames by signing it are doing nothing but feeding the negative energy on the team when they need to be looking forward.

The entire thing does absolutely nothing constructive for the program.

My comments were more based on the team. I believe the entire petition and the thousands of fans that are fanning the flames by signing it are doing nothing but feeding the negative energy on the team when they need to be looking forward.

The entire thing does absolutely nothing constructive for the program.

That's cool. I understand now. Hell, honestly, I didnt really pay attention to who posted that. I saw the comments and just kneejerked. "Damn, its a damn message. This is what it's for". I get tired of seeing posts telling us all to move on. So I agree, the team probably should move on. it's unfortunate for Avery in a way, but in another way, could be the best lesson he'll ever learn.