Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

Honestly I see no reason they shouldn't let him back. If he has done everything they asked of him, stayed out of trouble, matured, and learned his lesson, they should uphold their end and give him a second chance.

Did he have to register as a sex offender?

Didn't find him on the registry.

Michael Rose continues to show why he's going to be a Capitan next year. Dude is the leader of this team.

And appears to have wanted Bo gone more than any of us. LO

Michael Rose continues to show why he's going to be a Capitan next year. Dude is the leader of this team.

And appears to have wanted Bo gone more than any of us. LOL

His Dad certainly was not a big fan of Bo.

Carrying the conversation over from the Gregory thread. I think Moss could flourish in the new system as well. I hope Riley at least considers bringing him back and using him to his fullest ability.

Moss has done everything asked of him and has had his hearing. Just waiting for the University to respond...............should be this week I've been told.

For anyone wondering how bad he WANTS to be here, consider this: Arizona St is after him very strongly and since he had to sit out this year regardless, it would have been MUCH easier to transfer to ASU and work out this season in their facilities. Instead, he chose to stay here and work out by himself (being banned from campus) and put all his trust in the administration to do the right thing.

• Fire 2

I honestly could see him not being allowed back on the team. Riley may look at it differently than Bo. The University seemed to have acted strong and decisively on his not being allowed back, and what one would think a minor infraction, being back on campus a day early, ( Is that correct) seemed harder than a regular student would get. Sure could be wrong on that.

I do not think it is a lock even if the University says it is okay. Have no idea, but would not surprise me for this staff to pass on him.

It could have been worse.

Imagine Moss doing his thing while hanging out with Gangwish doing his thing. Then the raccoon attacks Moss at his point of interest , Gangwish hits the coon with a wrench with the possibility of catastrophic collateral damage...I shudder to even think of the horror for Moss...and it would get 100 million hits on YouTube, guaranteed.

• Fire 1

It could have been worse.

Imagine Moss doing his thing while hanging out with Gangwish doing his thing. Then the raccoon attacks Moss at his point of interest , Gangwish hits the coon with a wrench with the possibility of catastrophic collateral damage...I shudder to even think of the horror for Moss...and it would get 100 million hits on YouTube, guaranteed.

And then Bando rides by and throws the coon who's still got a hold of Moss's junk onto the back of his bike and rides off into the sunset.

• Fire 2