Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

Athletic department still has no comment on his status. Classes start Monday.

Not looking good.

I said this many months ago about Avery, but this is a liability issue for the school. If it was a one time thing, then the school would probably be more willing to let Avery back. But this has been a multiple incident thing with Avery.

If the school lets him back, and another incident occurs, the school could be held liable just as much as Avery could be. I don't think the administration will think any player is worth that possibility.

Maybe they will surprise me though. Personally, I wouldn't bet on it though.

Not looking good.

I said this many months ago about Avery, but this is a liability issue for the school. If it was a one time thing, then the school would probably be more willing to let Avery back. But this has been a multiple incident thing with Avery.

If the school lets him back, and another incident occurs, the school could be held liable just as much as Avery could be. I don't think the administration will think any player is worth that possibility.

Ironic coming from someone named "big Willie" haha

• Fire 3

Not looking good.

Ironic coming from someone named "big Willie" haha

tumblr_mxxth6l95g1sgdbw4o1_500.gif

• Fire 1

He stuck around for an entire year and did everything that was asked of him. If the university decides not to let him in an possibly stringing him along this whole time, really doesn't look that good.

Has he done anything wrong since then? He was banned from the University for one year. If they weren't going to allow him back, ban him for life. I find it hard to believe he would have stuck around, instead of attending school closer to home, without some kind of commitment from the school. Then again, we know how the Administration handles commitments.

He stuck around for an entire year and did everything that was asked of him. If the university decides not to let him in an possibly stringing him along this whole time, really doesn't look that good.

Has he done anything wrong since then? He was banned from the University for one year. If they weren't going to allow him back, ban him for life. I find it hard to believe he would have stuck around, instead of attending school closer to home, without some kind of commitment from the school. Then again, we know how the Administration handles commitments.

Pretty sure he was banned for four years(or lifetime) with a possible appeal after one year.

He was banned from the university for life. He had the chance to appeal after one year. He wasn't just banned for a year, other wise there would be no discussion and he would be back. If he loses this appeal, he won't be eligible to appeal again for another 4 years, ending any chance of him playing for UNL again.

I may be misremembering but wasn't it 3 years (or something like that) with the possibility of review and revise at 1 year? For some reason I got it in my mind that it was a multi year ban that could be reduced to one year. I could be completely wrong though.