OWH: Bo Pelini insults A.D. Shawn Eichorst in expletive-filled rant during final meeting with players

zoogs

You guys are pu&&y. I like Bo even more.

Look at almost any thread, and if you think you "fans" are not more negative and childish the Bo, your delusional. SE sounds like a complete loser.

Bring it.

worst.post.ever.

Again, bring it. Tell me why I'm wrong and I will show you why you are mistaken.

And all of you would crumble in one week under the pressure he had, but as we all know you guys all run multi million dollar companies with 120 lives in your hands everyday, so it's cool I get it.

I'm pretty sure that there are several people on this board who quite literally have more "lives in their hands" every day than Bo f'in Pelini.

He is (probably soon was) a football coach.

• Fire 1

Look at almost any thread, and if you think you "fans" are not more negative and childish the Bo, your delusional. SE sounds like a complete loser.

Bring it.

lol at this

Can't engage in any real discussion ... Why you afraid?

Because there's nothing to discuss. Bo's statements are inexcusable. In the business world, what he did is absolutely unacceptable.

And I supported Bo for a long time.

I see no reason to believe Bo over Eichorst. No coach goes out like that. It's classless. It's shameful.

• Fire 3

I guess that is my question. Name one thing he has said that is wrong. Nobody can prove anything he said is wrong. You may not agree, but its not "wrong".

Bo was wrong to call Nebraska fans "F-ing fair-weather fans." We've packed that stadium every game, every year he's been here, and 40-something years before that. We'll probably pack it 40 more years. That isn't a group of fair-weather fans. I don't blame the people who left that Ohio State game. They were watching a terrible product for the better part of the game. They missed an epic comeback, but they were right in choosing not to watch the team bumble around.

Bo was wrong not to change his defensive philosophies. His team got absolutely embarrassed in the 2011 Big Ten Championship. Three years later with not one player who played a down in that game, he gives up a (then) D1A record to Melvin Gordon.

Bo was wrong to blame that Wisconsin game performance on "the negativity" rather than his inability to prepare the players to play a 60-minute game. That Wisconsin game had NOTHING to do with the fans, the media or Eichorst or Perlman. It had everything to do with Bo's shortcomings as a leader, and to blame ANYTHING but himself is wrong. Hugely wrong.

Bo was wrong when he claimed he pointed the thumb. He clearly blames Eichorst for his failings. Read the transcript, it's right there.

I could go on and on, just about the latter 1/4 of this season, and the days after his termination.

Don't try to sell this "nothing Bo said was wrong." No intelligent person is going to buy that.

Wrong. He was talking only about the fans that left. Don't let facts get in the way of you opinion.

I guess that is my question. Name one thing he has said that is wrong. Nobody can prove anything he said is wrong. You may not agree, but its not "wrong".

Bo was wrong to call Nebraska fans "F-ing fair-weather fans." We've packed that stadium every game, every year he's been here, and 40-something years before that. We'll probably pack it 40 more years. That isn't a group of fair-weather fans. I don't blame the people who left that Ohio State game. They were watching a terrible product for the better part of the game. They missed an epic comeback, but they were right in choosing not to watch the team bumble around.

Bo was wrong not to change his defensive philosophies. His team got absolutely embarrassed in the 2011 Big Ten Championship. Three years later with not one player who played a down in that game, he gives up a (then) D1A record to Melvin Gordon.

Bo was wrong to blame that Wisconsin game performance on "the negativity" rather than his inability to prepare the players to play a 60-minute game. That Wisconsin game had NOTHING to do with the fans, the media or Eichorst or Perlman. It had everything to do with Bo's shortcomings as a leader, and to blame ANYTHING but himself is wrong. Hugely wrong.

Bo was wrong when he claimed he pointed the thumb. He clearly blames Eichorst for his failings. Read the transcript, it's right there.

I could go on and on, just about the latter 1/4 of this season, and the days after his termination.

Don't try to sell this "nothing Bo said was wrong." No intelligent person is going to buy that.

Wrong. He was talking only about the fans that left. Don't let facts get in the way of you opinion.

I addressed why he was wrong about those fans.

And that doesn't do anything to refute the rest of that post, all of which are irrefutable. And there are many, many more examples of Bo being wrong.

Bring it.

worst.post.ever.

Again, bring it. Tell me why I'm wrong and I will show you why you are mistaken.

I don't want to feed the troll... but I can't tell if you're serious or not.

If you somehow like Bo even more, what will it take here? An audio tape of him specifically mentioning he doesn't like you AND your mother personally?

You can call your boss anything and everything you want to. But, there are times and places to call your boss a c*** and p****, and this moist certainly wasn't.

Some of the places and times you can rant and call your boss a c*** and d******* are:

- in your sleep

- at the dentist

- to your wife or husband

- to the person at the drive through when waiting for your food

- to the airline pilot when boarding

- to your co-pilot (make sure he or she isn't your boss)

- to your new friend, Mr. Walkie Stickie, who you met while hiking and happened to find it laying on the ground with other Mr and Mrs Walkie Stickies

- to your new boss

- alone in the dark

- into a seashell

- at the zoo to a Panda bear who is up close to the window

- to your kid's best friend

- to the empty beds of the children you wished you had

- to that s*******, Mike, who sucks and keeps saying how cool he is and well-traveled for having visited NYC for a week and you're like "but I lived in Holland and Italy for years. I even studied in Singapore! NYC is dumb. What a s******."

- in a field and playing with army men

• Fire 2

Bring it.

worst.post.ever.

I don't want to feed the troll... but I can't tell if you're serious or not.

If you somehow like Bo even more, what will it take here? An audio tape of him specifically mentioning he doesn't like you AND your mother personally?

I have one of those tapes for sale. Go to Bopelinirants.com, and search personal mother attacks.

knappic- we are not on the same page here at all. As I said in a previous post, I am talking about "wrong" as in "untrue" to determine the credibility of his factual statements.

the fact that he makes what you believe to be poor coaching decisions, or calling fans that left early "fair weather", is neither here nor there.

Except he didn't just call them fair weather. There wouldn't be a tape if he called them fair weather.

You can call your boss anything and everything you want to. But, there are times and places to call your boss a c*** and p****, and this moist certainly wasn't.

Some of the places and times you can rant and call your boss a c*** and d******* are:

- in your sleep

- at the dentist

- to your wife or husband

- to the person at the drive through when waiting for your food

- to the airline pilot when boarding

- to your co-pilot (make sure he or she isn't your boss)

- to your new friend, Mr. Walkie Stickie, who you met while hiking and happened to find it laying on the ground with other Mr and Mrs Walkie Stickies

- to your new boss

- alone in the dark

- into a seashell

- at the zoo to a Panda bear who is up close to the window

- to your kid's best friend

- to the empty beds of the children you wished you had

- to that s*******, Mike, who sucks and keeps saying how cool he is and well-traveled for having visited NYC for a week and you're like "but I lived in Holland and Italy for years. I even studied in Singapore! NYC is dumb. What a s******."

- in a field and playing with army men

I don't agree with all of them but for the most part it's a good list.