What is your realistic opinion

Does anyone even know if Frost has any interest in returning to NU? This is the same guy who was called a traitor when he originally chose Stanford. He was criticized for being involved with the LP-Kate McKewon fiasco in 1995. He was booed at home during a game in which NU won in 1997, and I have seen people on this board say they didn't like the way he lobbied for the NC in 1997 (yes I have seen posts).

He is a single guy who may like the lifestyle of being an assistant coach on the West Coast. I am sure he has great love for his home state and alma mater, but a lot of people don't ever want to think about moving back to Nebraska once they are able to get away.

I honestly think Frost will be Rileys successor. I did/do not want Frost right now, but I'd be pretty disappointed if he isn't handed the reins next (assuming he keeps doing what he is doing and gets a smaller HC job first).

Got this in the back of my mind as well. Will be interesting to see how he does after Mariota.

Does anyone even know if Frost has any interest in returning to NU? This is the same guy who was called a traitor when he originally chose Stanford. He was criticized for being involved with the LP-Kate McKewon fiasco in 1995. He was booed at home during a game in which NU won in 1997, and I have seen people on this board say they didn't like the way he lobbied for the NC in 1997 (yes I have seen posts).

He is a single guy who may like the lifestyle of being an assistant coach on the West Coast. I am sure he has great love for his home state and alma mater, but a lot of people don't ever want to think about moving back to Nebraska once they are able to get away.

On sports nightly they interviewed Scott's mom and she said his dream was to be the head coach at Nebraska. Besides, Scott's close to his family and I'm sure he wouldn't mind being closer to them.

I honestly think Frost will be Rileys successor. I did/do not want Frost right now, but I'd be pretty disappointed if he isn't handed the reins next (assuming he keeps doing what he is doing and gets a smaller HC job first).

Got this in the back of my mind as well. Will be interesting to see how he does after Mariota.[/quote

Exactly my thoughts.