If we lose 4 games, I hope this board

doesnt jump on the "fire riley" bandwagon and go all out anger mode. I honestly do not see that much talent on the Nebraska roster. Qb's are still unproven, Cross/newby are average, Westerncamp is a very good WR but I feel like the others are unproven (pierson el looks legit), cethan carter looks like he'll be a good TE, our returning starters from the oline are inconsistent, our Dline will be good, lb's are still not very good and im not too impressed with the talent in the secondary. I dont know if it was because of the scheme or what but i just feel like we dont have the talent to be only an 1 or 2 loss team. I have a feeling ill come under fire for this opinion but oh well!

• Fire 1

doesnt jump on the "fire riley" bandwagon and go all out anger mode. I honestly do not see that much talent on the Nebraska roster. Qb's are still unproven, Cross/newby are average, Westerncamp is a very good WR but I feel like the others are unproven (pierson el looks legit), cethan carter looks like he'll be a good TE, our returning starters from the oline are inconsistent, our Dline will be good, lb's are still not very good and im not too impressed with the talent in the secondary. I dont know if it was because of the scheme or what but i just feel like we dont have the talent to be only an 1 or 2 loss team. I have a feeling ill come under fire for this opinion but oh well!

hmmmmmmmmmmm-intradasting-thumb.jpg

• Fire 1

Problem is, 4 losses next year is possible. Next year is also by far our easiest schedule, on paper at least, for the next few seasons. We have dates with Oregon and Ohio State (you know, the two best teams in the country this season) on consecutive years after next year. So, if you want to win 11 games, win the conference title or play in a meaningful bowl game for the first time in a decade in a half, I suggest Nebraska accomplish it next season or it'll be another few years before we have the opportunity to do it again.