Strength Testing Video from Nebraska Athletic Performance Lab

Mavric

I wonder if they will post some results at the end of testing?

In the "good ol' days", the fans used to enjoy getting some feedback as fodder to discuss in the long off-season.

For the past few years, any and all results have been treated like nuclear code secrets expressly spirited away from the public domain.

In the "good ol' days", the fans used to enjoy getting some feedback as fodder to discuss in the long off-season.

For the past few years, any and all results have been treated like nuclear code secrets expressly spirited away from the public domain.

Man I loved looking at Huskers Power for the end of training and the results.... That stuff fed the beast that was fandom. At least until the season started. It wasn't even trade secrets. Best lifter, lift records, position etc....stuff opposing coaches saw on film anyway.

Would be great if the staff brought it back.

Man I loved looking at Huskers Power for the end of training and the results.... That stuff fed the beast that was fandom. At least until the season started. It wasn't even trade secrets. Best lifter, lift records, position etc....stuff opposing coaches saw on film anyway.

Yeah, I really miss that stuff. I loved looking through the position records for various drills and comparing current guys with past greats. Like seeing how Maliek Collin's 10-yd dash time compares to someone like Steve Warren. Never could understand why Pelini kept it under wraps. It's not like a trade secret or anything.

Everything was a secret under the last guy.

Yeah, I really miss that stuff. I loved looking through the position records for various drills and comparing current guys with past greats. Like seeing how Maliek Collin's 10-yd dash time compares to someone like Steve Warren. Never could understand why Pelini kept it under wraps. It's not like a trade secret or anything.

Per Urban. I ask my guys to give 4-6 seconds of relentless effort. Regroup and repeat. Seems like OSU is modeled after the NU of old. Great to have Boyd back. But, but, but, it's all sports but football. Haha

You have to think we were planning on a HC change since last year. Odd how everything happened

I don't want to rehash or beat a dead horse here, but hasn't this been well documented? Eichorst was ready to pull the trigger last year, but TO went and lobbied the big boosters against the idea?

Hey, does anyone know if that guy shown monitoring the shuttle drill at 1:38 is Choi?

Is he part of the S&C staff?

Edit - the guy in the video image

I think it might be him. If so he's really trimmed down but he's still a beast. He was lifting in the rec last fall and was throwing around some serious iron.

Per Urban. I ask my guys to give 4-6 seconds of relentless effort. Regroup and repeat. Seems like OSU is modeled after the NU of old. Great to have Boyd back. But, but, but, it's all sports but football. Haha

You have to think we were planning on a HC change since last year. Odd how everything happened
I don't want to rehash or beat a dead horse here, but hasn't this been well documented? Eichorst was ready to pull the trigger last year, but TO went and lobbied the big boosters against the idea?

Oh it has but many seemed to shoot down that idea. All these things just keep building the case

• 4 weeks later...