ok... so who has some names for the new DB coach?

Mike Minter would be unbelievable but I don't think he's going to give up being a HC to move up as a position coach. I think he will try to move up as a HC if at all possible and he is still a HC now so don't think it will happen at this time. If he ever gets "let go" by his school I could see him taking a position coaching job at a FPS school then.

Mike would be a great choice. Coaches (HC) at Campbell University in NC. Was an all time Panther great, not to mention his college experience. Great guy in all capacities.

Mitch Sherman@mitchsherman 12m12 minutes ago

Riley said he’s already narrowed a long list of candidates to replace Warren to “four really solid names that I feel excited about.”

Awesome! Prepared for all scenarios.

Anyone in a high level position, with critical positions he is responsible for hiring should keep a "Bus List"(as in case a guy gets hit by a bus) just in case someone needs to be replaced for any reason. Speaks well of organizational and managerial skills.

Mitch Sherman@mitchsherman 12m12 minutes ago

Riley said hes already narrowed a long list of candidates to replace Warren to four really solid names that I feel excited about.

Awesome! Prepared for all scenarios.

Anyone in a high level position, with critical positions he is responsible for hiring should keep a "Bus List"(as in case a guy gets hit by a bus) just in case someone needs to be replaced for any reason. Speaks well of organizational and managerial skills.

Bingo, a good HC has a list of replacements for ALL of his staff

Few guys who I think would do wonders here.

Terrell Buckley (UL) - 200K

Donté Williams (SJSU) - 102K, coached Bené Benwikere, 5th rd draft pick. Recruited rare 4 star WR to SJSU recently.

Kendrick Shaver (USU) - 51K

Taver Johnson (Purdue) - 225K, used to coach at Ohio St and Arky... big time recruiter

Lionel Washington (Tulane)

Really like taver and donte williams

• Fire 2

Few guys who I think would do wonders here.

Terrell Buckley (UL) - 200K

Donté Williams (SJSU) - 102K, coached Bené Benwikere, 5th rd draft pick. Recruited rare 4 star WR to SJSU recently.

Kendrick Shaver (USU) - 51K

Taver Johnson (Purdue) - 225K, used to coach at Ohio St and Arky... big time recruiter

Lionel Washington (Tulane)

Really like taver and donte williams

I'm liking Donte Williams

12th in Defensive Pass Efficiency, 1st in passing yards allowed (117.8 ypg), 32nd in Total defense

Yes they went 3-9 and didn't exactly play the toughest schedule, but just looking at their passing defense they seemed to hold up ok.