ok... so who has some names for the new DB coach?

It'd be nice if this hire had ties/connections to the B1G footprint, since no one on the staff does.

Nobody has Florida/Georgia either and I'd take that first.

True point, but honestly of the two, where is there going to be a higher success rate of pulling in kids

Considering there are quite a few more in the South and Urban/Harbaugh/Dantonio/Franklin picking off the top from the North, I'm not sure the South isn't the answer.

• Fire 1

It'd be nice if this hire had ties/connections to the B1G footprint, since no one on the staff does.

True point, but honestly of the two, where is there going to be a higher success rate of pulling in kids

There is a lot of 3+ star talent in Florida and Georgia than there is in our realistic area.. plus, the LA pipeline helps with the south too..

Ohio would be nice, though..

Considering there are quite a few more in the South and Urban/Harbaugh/Dantonio/Franklin picking off the top from the North, I'm not sure the South isn't the answer.

Yes the South is loaded with recruits known this for years. However when a staff contInues to push for an emphasis on the 500 mile radius and now you have no coach with ties to the area, it makes this harder.

As for the coaches you've listed Harbaugh and Urn will go cannibal on each other, but going into the conference move you knew those were the two schools NU would have to battle for kids to be successful in the conference. Dantonio, had taken to recruiting more the last couple of years, but still is not in an elite level of recruiting that would put this staff to shame. Franklin will eventuallyphase out as recruits will see him struggle at PSU.

I'd take Buckley in a heartbeat, his secondarys have been INT machines lately.

As a FSU fan, he was one of my favorite players to watch...one of the best college cornerbacks I've ever seen. Just an absolute animal in coverage and an incredible ballhawk.
So you are a Husker fan and a FSU fan? Didn't know that was possible.

Well now you know. :-)