Pelini Finds Comfort at Home

I wonder what Dillard and the Bullocks think of how this went down.

I see all this hate, this he was so bad, and plus 1 here and there. Yet most were kissing his arse and telling others how lucky we were to have him. He has never changed a single day. What you read today he was saying far worse before he came to this program the second the time.

A slimey, slithering ball of whale crap at his best. I feel sorry for the fans and the players at Youngstown State, they so remind me of prior Nebraska fans. It will not end well there either. A evil self centered ahole, nothing more, nothing less.

Weird how most of us hailed Bo as the "savior" from the disaster of the Callahan Era... but Bo may end up being remembered as the bigger scoundrel of the two.

Not much great happened during the Callahan Era, and some bad.

Some great happened during the Pelini Era, but as time moves on, Bo "the savior" Pelini may well be regarded as worse than Callahan.

Weird how that works.

i had a pretty good write up somewhere here shortly after the firing in regards to this very concept. That bos tenure may very well be known at some point as more damaging than callahan/pederson. The mental weakness and fragility that has been instilled is gonna be tough to overcome.
The mental weakness and fragility that has been instilled is gonna be tough to overcome.

I don't think so. If these guys believe in their new coach that's all it will take. Sometimes a new leader can drastically change mindsets. But if they don't come around it will cycle out with the incoming classes.

The mental weakness and fragility that has been instilled is gonna be tough to overcome.

I don't think so. If these guys believe in their new coach that's all it will take. Sometimes a new leader can drastically change mindsets. But if they don't come around it will cycle out with the incoming classes.
i hope youre right. But when i say overcome im not talking 2016-17. Im talking now. And im real curious to see what happens at the first sign of adversity.

Arent we starting to look like the scorned lover?

Know how much I think about Bo? Not at all.

Can we lock this down or move it, he is not part of current Husker FB, and an article about his rants really just is a mud fight, he may end up with more mud on him but we both end up with mud on us.

I'd much rather discuss or think about spring game, and this fall. The past is the past. There is a song...

Bet you thought I was gonna post let it go....

GOTCHA DID BOTH!

Both songs seem applicable to peoples feelings. Some people will never give it up, or let it go.

Rick Astley has some sick Florsheim shoes, hard to find in that print now days...

Yes I still rock them, wooden soul shoes are the only souls of gentlemen.

• Fire 3

If he continues to take shots at the admin, they should not fire back, rather call Tressel and schedule a game against Youngstown State and lets see how much we can put up on his defense running fly sweeps lol.

A Riley coached team playing a lower division opponent......no thanks.....Riley doesn't have the best track record at that.

Once again, another gem of a post, nice agenda you're pushing here. This thread has nothing to do about Mike Riley does it? So stay on topic because the game is getting old.

How dare he bring things like 'facts' into a post.

There's nothing wrong to reply with a semi-sarcastic post in response to another semi-sarcastic post. The funniest part is that they're both right. Nebraska would likely pummel Youngstown State, but Mike Riley has often struggled against FCS teams in recent years.

• Fire 1

If he continues to take shots at the admin, they should not fire back, rather call Tressel and schedule a game against Youngstown State and lets see how much we can put up on his defense running fly sweeps lol.

A Riley coached team playing a lower division opponent......no thanks.....Riley doesn't have the best track record at that.

Once again, another gem of a post, nice agenda you're pushing here. This thread has nothing to do about Mike Riley does it? So stay on topic because the game is getting old.

How dare he bring things like 'facts' into a post.

There's nothing wrong to reply with a semi-sarcastic post in response to another semi-sarcastic post. The funniest part is that they're both right. Nebraska would likely pummel Youngstown State, but Mike Riley has often struggled against FCS teams in recent years.

Again, it's not a Mike Riley thread, it's not going to turn into one. That's all I'm saying about the topic.

• Fire 1