McMullen Looking to Leave?

So if there are no external forces at play here (sick family member, off the field trouble, etc.), this seems like a very stupid questionable decision. 2-year starters don't just decide to transfer to a D1-AA school.

I'm hoping this is just a late April fools joke or something.

Why in the hell would you leave after going through spring ball and basically be guaranteed a starting spot? If getting ran all over for 400 yards by one guy or having teams score 50+ on you is what you want then go for it.

There is no media access to practice tomorrow so we probably won't find out anything until Saturday.

He wasn't at practice Wednesday. I don't remember seeing anything about him Monday but there are a couple reports that he hasn't been at practice all week. If he's still not at practice on Saturday, I'm sure Riley will get asked about it - maybe even if he is at practice.

Oh great. Just what we needed. So now we have some injured scholarship players, a few walks ons, and a newly converted TE in reserve? Lovely.

I'm honestly scared for the quality of players that will be out there. Hopefully some freshman help contribute. I realize Akinmoladun has high potential but I'm still worried.

• Fire 1

Oh great. Just what we needed. So now we have some injured scholarship players, a few walks ons, and a newly converted TE in reserve? Lovely.

I'm honestly scared for the quality of players that will be out there. Hopefully some freshman help contribute. I realize Akinmoladun has high potential but I'm still worried.

The contrast between the interior DL and DE will be interesting. On one hand, you have some serious NFL talent in Valentine and Collins. On the other hand you have walk ons and a converted TE as Decked pointed out.

I thought that the misses at DE in recruiting the last few years would hurt us, but this is something else. We have almost nothing at DE if this is true.

It sucks to loose him cuz we're so thin there already but it might be a good thing to get all of the players still loyal to Bo out asap. This would make for some growing pains but guys like king, natter, freedom and the freshman need to get experience sooner or later. Hopefully Stoltenberg will get moved back to d end the last coaching staff was high on him. This kind of thing was going to happen with a coaching change and he might not be the last to leave. As fans we're just going to have to wait out the storm and hope everything is better for this team in the long run.