Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

I know Nike is popular. And UA is up and coming, but part of me likes being different. Look at what Michigan did with Jordan. Isn't there a 4rth option out there that the players would think is cool?

Nike is the main company behind Jordan. Michigan agreed with Nike, and then they thought it would be cool if it was Brand Jordan rather than the Swoosh.

I know Nike is popular. And UA is up and coming, but part of me likes being different. Look at what Michigan did with Jordan. Isn't there a 4rth option out there that the players would think is cool?

well we could always be like Georgia Tech and sign with russell. That is if you can deal with jerseys that aren't nice enough for a high school team.

well we could always be like Georgia Tech and sign with russell. That is if you can deal with jerseys that aren't nice enough for a high school team.
Under Armour did a very smart thing a few years ago by starting to supply uniforms to high school teams. That got the teenage kids to like their product and brand and enabled a lot of their past growth. Now UA has $ to throw at Notre Dame and Texas is going to be the next big fish they go after.

Under Armour did a very smart thing a few years ago by starting to supply uniforms to high school teams. That got the teenage kids to like their product and brand and enabled a lot of their past growth. Now UA has $ to throw at Notre Dame and Texas is going to be the next big fish they go after.
I totally agree. My high school was a Nike school so I know their jersey's feel great. we played a couple of adidas teams that always looked like their players were struggling to breath

So our conference is now made up from this combo...

Indiana- Adidas

Illinois- Adidas

Nebraska- Adidas

Wisconsin- UA

Rutgers- Nike

Maryland- UA

Michigan st- Nike

Ohio St. - Nike

Michigan- Jordan

Penn St- Nike

Minnesota- Nike

Northwestern- UA

I think I got everyone, not sure all are correct. Pretty good balance if so.

Illinois is Nike.

You forgot Iowa, they're Nike

Who?

Wisconsin signed with Under Armour today. They have moved on. Once again we are behind the curve.

Wisconsin's contract ends on June 30, 2016, Nebraska's Adidas contract runs through June 30, 2017. That is why Wisconsin is switching before us.

LMAO, ANY CHANCE I GET I WILL TAKE A SHOT AT THE UNIVERSITY I ROOT FOR! BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

Wisconsin signed with Under Armour today. They have moved on. Once again we are behind the curve.

Wisconsin's contract ends on June 30, 2016, Nebraska's Adidas contract runs through June 30, 2017. That is why Wisconsin is switching before us.

LMAO, ANY CHANCE I GET I WILL TAKE A SHOT AT THE UNIVERSITY I ROOT FOR! BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

How is that taking a shot at the university? Maybe take a day off, guy

• Fire 1

I really don't think there is much to talk about here. When the contract is up we will be going with Nike. Suh is building a Nike store in Lincoln, Suh is a Nike guy, Suh gives a lot of money to the University. I just don't see how we could not go to Nike. Plus, people say we will just be "another Nike school" but I'd say we will have a leg up with Suh being an influential Nike guy.

Whut?

Nike is the main company behind Jordan. Michigan agreed with Nike, and then they thought it would be cool if it was Brand Jordan rather than the Swoosh.

I've thought Nebraska needed a switch to Nike for a long time now. The smartest thing Nebraska could do would be to beg Nike/Jordan Brand the be their apparel company. Nebraska, in order to be successful, needs to set themselves apart in as many areas as possible. This would be one of those ways.

Lets face it, kids today look at what kind of gear they will be getting from the school they choose to attend. Should that matter? No, absolutely not. But it does. And there is no more enticing brand out there than that Jumpman logo. This would help Nebraska gain an advantage with recruiting, which we all know is something we sorely need right now.

IF there's any chance in hell Nebraska could get Jordan Brand to be their apparel provider they need to jump on that ship ASAP.