Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

remember that time that Aeropostale was the uniform/apparel provider for UCONN

Don't forget about Pitt!

LINK

"From our standpoint it's been a fabulous relationship," said Pittsburgh Athletic Director Steve Pederson. "I couldn't ask for a better situation. They do exactly what they say they're going to do and deliver exactly what they say they're going to deliver. The exciting thing about it is they listen to our student athletes to find out what it is that they want to wear."

lulz

Students being recruited aren't concerned about the brand of the college. They're more concerned at winning or going to the NFL. Winning a championship is also on the top of their lists. You can tell me I'm wrong, and feel free to do so, but, they're thinking of their future's rather than a brand.

The fact of the matter is if all things are equal a brand can decide where the player goes. Recruits have said it. So, i'll take their word for it.

remember that time that Aeropostale was the uniform/apparel provider for UCONN

Don't forget about Pitt!

LINK

"From our standpoint it's been a fabulous relationship," said Pittsburgh Athletic Director Steve Pederson. "I couldn't ask for a better situation. They do exactly what they say they're going to do and deliver exactly what they say they're going to deliver. The exciting thing about it is they listen to our student athletes to find out what it is that they want to wear."

lulz

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Yes!

Students being recruited aren't concerned about the brand of the college. They're more concerned at winning or going to the NFL. Winning a championship is also on the top of their lists. You can tell me I'm wrong, and feel free to do so, but, they're thinking of their future's rather than a brand.

The fact of the matter is if all things are equal a brand can decide where the player goes. Recruits have said it. So, i'll take their word for it.

Bingo! Oregon and the Nike uniforms is a prime example. Also, Michigan wouldn't have gone with jump an over normal Nike if they didn't think there was some added benefit/coolness to being the only football program with Jordan on their jersey.

I dunno if the arm sleeves are made by adidas, but if they can't stay up by themselves, at least use red/white rubber bands to hold them up instead of yellow.

it's like the year the volleyball team wore yellow and black shoes because that was the only model of volleyball shoe adidas made.