Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

I can't get the image to embed here on mobile but here is the most recent demographic info I could find. It's not just high school recruits but I can't imagine the disparity would be that great to overcome the difference shown.

I may be too dumb, but I'm unable to get to the cross-training/fitness shoes graphs, which would be most applicable.

I don't think running shoes are necessarily a great barometer of high school football recruits. These statistics are also from 2014.

It may be different across the country but in my small sample area the "kids" would rank Adidas last and Nike 1st by a mile out of Nike, UA, and Adidas. My son is really into the style trends and spends a good chunk of his pay checks on clothing and shoes. I am pretty sure he doesn't own a single thing from Adidas.

We will stick to Adidas, because they will pay us way more. Nike does not need us, they have so many elite teams right now that we would just be a second fiddle to the elite programs. With Adidas we are one of the top schools for them, and it makes us unique. So if you think we are getting Nike soon you are dreaming.

While I agree that Adidas is doing very well the past couple of years, and growth % if a measure that stockholders like to focus on. It's tougher for Nike to have growth % at the same level as Adidas, because their prior year revenues are so much higher than Adidas. I can probably look it up, but it would be interesting to see the absolute $ growth for both companies (as well as UA).

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...