Breakout player

Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. As I know very little about the kid, and where his place is on the depth chart, and his coaches feelings about him. But I have a good feeling about Mikale Wilbon.

Either I'm an idiot who should be kicked off Huskerboard for even suggesting him, or I'm a genius for seeing something in him...

My money is on the former being true, but I'm hopeful for the latter. In either case, don't kick me off here...

Kick me off of HB too, I'm with you on Wilbon. No ideas on defense.

I don't see Freedom being that guy this year. Next year I do see him being more ready.

All we need out.of Freedom is quality depth.

Somebody has got to get after the qb from the edge.

Marcus Newby

Yep, I'm betting it's a linebacker off the edge, not a DE. Nobody we have at DE inspires confidence in causing consistent disruptions in the backfield, but a LB walked up to the edge could do it. I'm betting we see more of that from Banker.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. As I know very little about the kid, and where his place is on the depth chart, and his coaches feelings about him. But I have a good feeling about Mikale Wilbon.

Either I'm an idiot who should be kicked off Huskerboard for even suggesting him, or I'm a genius for seeing something in him...

My money is on the former being true, but I'm hopeful for the latter. In either case, don't kick me off here...

Could be premature but WTH :cheers. An occasional bump could be interesting as the season progresses.

• Fire 1

Could be premature but WTH :cheers. An occasional bump could be interesting as the season progresses.

We're jinxin' it as we speak, but screw it! I'm with ya buddy! :cheers