SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

Yall can suck it, he just added my wife on twitter. First he is taking Newby's spot, now he is taking our wives.

He read your love letter that you posted in this thread :)

Then why didn't he add me!!!

Because he was freaked out beyond comprehension. He only added your wife to save her. Duh.

Yall can suck it, he just added my wife on twitter. First he is taking Newby's spot, now he is taking our wives.

He read your love letter that you posted in this thread :)

Then why didn't he add me!!!

Because he was freaked out beyond comprehension. He only added your wife to save her. Duh.

I better get a paternity test...

After watching his Hudl video. Does anyone think he reminds you of Ameer? Not giant running back but looks strongggggggggggggggg. Also this thought just popped in my head? How many 4 star running backs did Riley recruited at Oregon St.? I'm interested to see any changes in recruiting production with more tools and resources.

After watching his Hudl video. Does anyone think he reminds you of Ameer? Not giant running back but looks strongggggggggggggggg. Also this thought just popped in my head? How many 4 star running backs did Riley recruited at Oregon St.? I'm interested to see any changes in recruiting production with more tools and resources.

It has been said that he is a "faster" Ameer.

It has been said that he is a "faster" Ameer.

That's what the coaching staff told him during his visit apparently.