SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

Obligatory nitpicking: he sometimes carries the ball in a dangerous way, up high, no three-point contact. ball carried to the interior of the field. All readily correctable.

Now that I got that out of the way, really impressive film. Not many runners can or should occasionally have their hips in front of their feet, but he carries off like a natural....sure sign he is not an upright runner. His jukes are both lateral and backwards at the same time. Think that's easy? Try it some time especially when you have forward momentum. I worry about his potential for an ACL injury because some of those moves put his feet in front of his knees on a plant, a easy way to blow the ACL. I sincerely hope every RB on our roster feels a sense of renewed urgency today. Cream rises to the top.

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

• Fire 1

Obligatory nitpicking: he sometimes carries the ball in a dangerous way, up high, no three-point contact. ball carried to the interior of the field. All readily correctable.

Now that I got that out of the way, really impressive film. Not many runners can or should occasionally have their hips in front of their feet, but he carries off like a natural....sure sign he is not an upright runner. His jukes are both lateral and backwards at the same time. Think that's easy? Try it some time especially when you have forward momentum. I worry about his potential for an ACL injury because some of those moves put his feet in front of his knees on a plant, a easy way to blow the ACL. I sincerely hope every RB on our roster feels a sense of renewed urgency today. Cream rises to the top.

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

Such a way with words. Please, go find some wood to knock on before you jinx him.

The battle for top Back is going to be fiercer than ever. We have been blesses with some unreal guys at the position the last several years, but this year it will be a true challenge to seperate from the pack. Seems like Stevenson is more than up for the challenge.

Such a way with words. Please, go find some wood to knock on before you jinx him.

Help me out, O wise one.......

Help me out, O wise one.......

Lol wut?