Wisconsin's Clement: #Huskers are a flip phone, #Badgers an iPhone."

Don't think what he said was bad, they crushed us, 3 out of 4 times and the one game we did get from them, they were rolling us to start out. That comeback was the best/worst case scenario, their offense came out in the CCG not looking back and ensuring they'd stomp us.

I'm glad he said it, truth stings, but that's just good fodder and earned himself a target. Just hoping the blackshirts can rise to occasion and put him on his a** all day.

While that was a pretty good response by Jason Peter Wisconsin has beat us 3 out of 4 meetings since we joined the B1G. They've scored 204 points in those meetings to 102 points on our side. So it's been fairly one sided up to this point despite the 5-4 overall record that we share as teams. I hope this changes soon...................because I'm sick of Wisconsin's s*&t!

• Fire 1

While that was a pretty good response by Jason Peter Wisconsin has beat us 3 out of 4 meetings since we joined the B1G. They've scored 204 points in those meetings to 102 points on our side. So it's been fairly one sided up to this point despite the 5-4 overall record that we share as teams. I hope this changes soon...................because I'm sick of Wisconsin's s*&t!

There is a new sheriff in town to change that. The name is Riley............................................Mike Riley!

• Fire 1