94 degrees

RADAR

The weather history page for 9/2/2000 says the high temp (at the Lincoln airport) was 106 degrees.

Here's the line from the official Huskers recap:

* Temperature...today?s temperature was 88 at kickoff, 94 at the beginning of the second quarter and 98 at halftime...it hit 100 degrees toward the end of the game.

Dan Alexander rushed for 208 yards that game. Eric Crouch added 100. #1 Nebraska beat San Jose State 49-13.

Could you guys imagine how giddy we'd be if Imani Cross (similar body to Alexander) ran for 200 yards, and Tommy added 100, to beat BYU? This place would explode.

• Fire 2

The weather history page for 9/2/2000 says the high temp (at the Lincoln airport) was 106 degrees.

Here's the line from the official Huskers recap:

* Temperature...today?s temperature was 88 at kickoff, 94 at the beginning of the second quarter and 98 at halftime...it hit 100 degrees toward the end of the game.

Dan Alexander rushed for 208 yards that game. Eric Crouch added 100. #1 Nebraska beat San Jose State 49-13.

Could you guys imagine how giddy we'd be if Imani Cross (similar body to Alexander) ran for 200 yards, and Tommy added 100, to beat BYU? This place would explode.

O3U4aZE.gif

8/31/13 was Wyoming. But, the week later for Southern Miss was absolutely brutally hot.

I was commenting on the So Miss game in 2012. Super hot day game. NU kicked their butt. Rex got hurt after scoring on a long TD run.

Maybe that's the one I was at. All I know was after half, any section in the sun had noticeably empty seats and for good reason. I ended up being able to find seats in the shade 50 yard line east stadium. I told myself if I couldn't find any, I was leaving. And, I never leave a game early.

I remember how chilly it was for the La Tech game.

You must be talking about the 07???? game.

98 La Tech (aka Frank's 1st game aka the Troy Edwards game) was the warmest game I was ever at. I remember the shade reaching us just as the game ended. They were carting out the blue hairs in their long sleeves and polyester pants like crazy.