Suspended players for BYU game

From what I remember hearing the BYU coach, something like "What does punishment now do? They have been embarrassed since last year." Will they really suspend anyone for an entire game? I haven't heard anything but it sounds like slaps on the wrists outside of games. Any one know on BYU suspensions? I'll check some threads.

I think this was the cause of a lot of the replies on the BYU thread. It was pretty clear that he didn't think he'd suspend anyone else.

joke. BYU talks integrity only?

Yes. Lip service only.

former player ben criddle claims about their punk ***** safety that "you can't hold a concussed man accountable for his actions" my dads response was "i woulda loved to hear that go over in colorado springs when i played football"

Heard on the news it might be 10 players suspended from BYU, but they didn't give specifics.

This is wishful thinking. They didn't give specifics because there are none. Based on everything I have heard, Kai Nacua will be the only player suspended for the brawl. There will be 3 others players suspended for off the field incidents, one of which will miss just the first half. Takitaki is one of those and his suspension was announced weeks ago.

Heard on the news it might be 10 players suspended from BYU, but they didn't give specifics.

This is wishful thinking. They didn't give specifics because there are none. Based on everything I have heard, Kai Nacua will be the only player suspended for the brawl. There will be 3 others players suspended for off the field incidents, one of which will miss just the first half. Takitaki is one of those and his suspension was announced weeks ago.

No, it's not. It's not necessarily true but it's not wishful thinking. Most of us want none of BYU's players to be suspended or injured.

Did Zach Darlington get suspended, injured ,or leave? What happened to the spring game darling?

Just basically the 4th string QB. He's way behind the others. Weak arm, and a huge injury risk.

Thanks. Don't see how he could get so much attention and then just drop out of sight. I've been thinking the concussion risk is more serious than they're letting on, but who knows.