***Miami Game Discussion***

So to those who talked about the basics and fundamentals on being improved from last year. I expect you to be part of the discussions after the game. Because clearly nothing has improved or infact seems worse. Pump this sunshine

I will be the first to admit I thought the experienced staff would make a difference in getting 1-2 wins.... This WCO, no identity, Banker D gotta go. I will also say I wanted a big time hire, not some guy I had to google. I googled Riley........

Offense is a bigger mess than the defense this game. Hot mess.

Yeah maybe , but giving up 20 points on three drives isn't nothing to shake a stick at...

It shows how bad Miami is. Their mistakes are keeping us in this game. There is no good way of looking at this. If we were playing a good team we'd be down by 50 going into half.

• Fire 1

Can't speak for the defense, but Calhoun, Johnson, monken or frost have at least 2 TDs on the board by now. When will they understand that Nebraska will never have success throwing the ball like they have the last 11 years? Waiting for them to hire a coach that brings the running game back.

things have actually looked better in the 2nd quarter then the first. . the defense has made some adjustments and slowed miami from the blistering pace they started with. get some stickum for the wr's and we could actually get into this game.

We'd have about 70-100 more yards and probably another score without the dumbass penalties. They've cost us a bunch of big plays.