When Having a Baby...

If you are talking about what to do during child birth, I am not much help. Both of my kids were delivered via C-section.

Did you watch the surgery? It's surprisingly gory. Enlightening though. I now know how to perform one in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

If it's not a c-section, don't be surprised if it has a cone head. It will go away eventually.

^This!

If you are talking about what to do during child birth, I am not much help. Both of my kids were delivered via C-section.

Did you watch the surgery? It's surprisingly gory. Enlightening though. I now know how to perform one in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

If it's not a c-section, don't be surprised if it has a cone head. It will go away eventually.

I didn't watch it, I am super grossed out by blood and guts and stuff. Yes, I know I am a wimp.

I sat by my wife's head and they had a curtain set up so I couldn't see her being gutted like a fish. With my second kid, I did stand up for a second and saw the huge opening in my wife's belly, and I got kinda queasy. They were moving internal organs all around to pull out my kid.

My best advice?

Don't.

What if this is no longer an option?

Unfortunately, I have no further input beyond the "should we/shouldn't we" stage.

In all seriousness, my post was meant in jest. I respect any couple that has the means to raise a child and decides to make the commitment. My fiancee and I have decided that parenthood is not for us, though.

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but 90% of the nurses that worked in the recovery stage of the labor area are smokin. And also in nicu they are fine as well.

Nurses of all people should know smokin' is bad for their health.
Don't be dense Moiraine.....they were smoking a Ham. Babies gotta eat.

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but 90% of the nurses that worked in the recovery stage of the labor area are smokin. And also in nicu they are fine as well.

Nurses of all people should know smokin' is bad for their health.
Don't be dense Moiraine.....they were smoking a Ham. Babies gotta eat.

Babies don't eat hams! Idiot!