When Having a Baby...

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but 90% of the nurses that worked in the recovery stage of the labor area are smokin. And also in nicu they are fine as well.

Nurses of all people should know smokin' is bad for their health.
Don't be dense Moiraine.....they were smoking a Ham. Babies gotta eat.

Babies don't eat hams! Idiot!

OK, brisket

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but 90% of the nurses that worked in the recovery stage of the labor area are smokin. And also in nicu they are fine as well.

Not if they are vegan, but I hardly see how that is relevant.

My son does

My son does

They were smokin the grass guys.. but then they smoked a ham because they got hungry.

I don't know if anyone else had this issue, but 90% of the nurses that worked in the recovery stage of the labor area are smokin.

Truth

That actually is pretty damn funny. I'm going to say this in the company of mostly men and if my wife ever asks, I will deny ever saying it.

You have a husband who has been looking at his wife get bigger and bigger and bigger and less and less and less comfortable with everything in life. My wife had morning sickness for literally 9 months of every pregnancy she ever had. So, I was just getting done watching my wife puke constantly for 9 months. Most women's attitude about life in general isn't the most pleasant by the time that magical day comes and in part they are blaming you for everything that is painful.

OF COURSE THE NURSES ARE GOING TO LOOK HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 2

When we were having our second kid. The doctor had came in and got everything ready to deliver the kid. He told the nurse to turn on the tv cause he wanted to finish watching Judge Brown. He sat at the end of the bed watching tv while he was fingers deep checking my wife the whole time. He finally told the nurse to shut it off cause he could feel the head and it's time to get to work.